getting the client working

Join Discord

xjayxkayx

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 4, 2006
hey, my 1st post so i probably sound like a complete idiot. I've got the server files working (using ragnars files), everything has connected as its supposed too, i've used the unpnp tool as well. I have the 1.9 client files installed and untouched atm, I just wanted to know exactly what I need to change with them in order to connect to the server files. I have used the search function and cant find any links to guides or files regarding the client files that work >.<

Can anybody help?

xjayxkayx

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 4, 2006
cheers thanks for that worked well :) but now i get to the login screen and create an account, but when i input the username and password then try to login, nothing happens >.< ne ideas what this could be? or how I could create a new account by editing the server files?

Upvote 0

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
sounds like login gate not runnin try and get dat workin hen u should be fine
(im not sure how to fix just search up a 1.9 guide)

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
are you running your files through at router? when u put in ur id and pass it did nothing, well hae you tried again straight after? sometimes happens ><

Upvote 0

xjayxkayx

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 4, 2006
sorry, should have posted a reply earlier....I got my server working ^.^ turned out it was my damn firewall -.- neway thanks for your help :)

Upvote 0