graphics card problem

smoochy boys on tour

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
ok i recently upgraded my windows xp service pack and need to install my graphics card drivers again, well now any graphics demanding games will not run and i get an error saying not enough graphics memory, i retried to reinstall the drivers for the graphics card they install, but fail, weird i know it says i should try install standard vga(i think ill check again in a bit) drivers and then install the drivers, im guessin the the card is just running at its min spec?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Turtle said:
ok i recently upgraded my windows xp service pack and need to install my graphics card drivers again, well now any graphics demanding games will not run and i get an error saying not enough graphics memory, i retried to reinstall the drivers for the graphics card they install, but fail, weird i know it says i should try install standard vga(i think ill check again in a bit) drivers and then install the drivers, im guessin the the card is just running at its min spec?

i kno this a newbie reply but have u actually tryed to install the card ur self?

try going in contole pannel an clicking install new hardwear select the name that it is see if that helps thats wot i had to doto mine

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
yea its the drivers, when i tried to install using the drivers that came with it( they have been deleted because i updated service pack) it came up

setup was unable to completely install

try display adapter with a standard VGA driver before running set up

also tried the install u gave fox, same error

Last edited: