Guide For serial

Join Discord

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
Guide For serial and a Crack, all for 3.55

Soo many ppl have asked how to do this, i decided to make a video guide on what you have to do to get it to work and here it is

http://hosted.filefront.com/hallmat/

It's under How_to_put_serial_in_3.55

There is also a crack and a txt document in there The crack i dont know what it does i think it just run's CD.exe and bypasses the armadilo

Last edited:

gingerhorn

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 27, 2005
This film lasts above 2 minute but I have the whole time the black screen

maybe i need special codecs or smth

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
added to my mirror. but I reencoded it to xvid with low frame rate so the file is around 1mb not (425mb)

it's under ToolsHelps How_to_put_serial_in_3.55-HallmatReencode.rar

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Your Telling me that you had to make a Movie instead of two simple lines of instructions which read:

1. Put Chinese(PRC) lang pack on your computer
2. Input Serial from text file.

This WONT help people who try and put the number in and it still wont work ;)

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh u see it to negativ ill like the idea that its possible to understand by looking as by reading.

for example isnt my english so well that i havent understand how to install the full 3.55 files guide with armadillo and so on from milo if that means now that iam stupid than iam proud of it but the 3.38 server is running dont beginn to say sonethin about a silver tablet.... halmate nice one i hope u will made mor guides to help ppl like me that have probs with english :)

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
mhh u see it to negativ ill like the idea that its possible to understand by looking as by reading.

for example isnt my english so well that i havent understand how to install the full 3.55 files guide with armadillo and so on from milo if that means now that iam stupid than iam proud of it but the 3.38 server is running dont beginn to say sonethin about a silver tablet.... halmate nice one i hope u will made mor guides to help ppl like me that have probs with english :)

Its ok m8 i will try and make another please tell me what else you are stuck on, i will try to make more guides :D

Dem what is ur problem this is to stop ppl asking the same question over and over again this way ppl can just get warned as there are guides so they can not say i done everything and it did not work

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
lol when i watch this video the image stays the same throughout the movie, i assume that aint right lol?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
no its not right it should show you the movie :P redownload it from kaori's mirfiles

She recoded it to make it smaller

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
i redownloaded it but still no moving images lol