harlequin (Warning)

Join Discord

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Loved1 said:
omg peart. alteast bugzy is understanding, you seem to want an argument non-stop. starting to think your 1 of these'chavs'. cider? no, i dont drink on the streets like you, pint of stella in the pub thanks :)

if you win rap battles and get noticed you could end up with a future in it, you never know

Over 90% of drunken incidents involving knives are stella drinkers. So your rap battle leads to drinking with chav friends which leads to someone being stabbed. Enjoy Prison.

Also winning a rap battle with your friends isnt going to get anyone noticed. Unless of course by noticed you mean your parents heard and asked what the **** you were doing, then your future in it would be "rap battling" with your mates for them while they laugh at you and throw pennies at your head.

Score...

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i watched a tv program a few months back on this, there was 2 sisters and both had this disease. Was quite interesting if im honest.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i have friends.

but if your wondering why you cant make friends OR get a girl, i heard something from a little birdy, he said, get rid of that ridiculous moustache :blam:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
-Bugzy- said:
Judging by your posts Blamm8, you need to take that advice yourself :D

I can be very mature when I want to be, all this immaturity ont he forum is just for, to put it in a simple way, sh‪its and giggles