Hell server 2.3

Leingod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2007
Hell server 2.3

has been up about a week and i just wondered why they havent advertised.. its a good server just needs more players

mirhell.servegame.com is the website for patches exe ect

exp is x6
items are euro stats and have added alot new ones for higher levels

the current highest lvl is around 35/36
it has lots of quests

IP: 82.9.91.133

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
its been up longer than a week check the server stats page

Leingod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2007
lol... oh well

was there really a need to say that?.. forum geek

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Calm down, you are both right.

Hell Server by name has been up over a year,, a year at 1.9 version and a couple of weeks now using DM2+ server applications. (not necessarily data files) Everything that was on 1.9 is on 2.3 (except horses) inc, mobs, maps, armours, weapons.

@Leingod we are not people to court publicity, if you find the original post for the 1.9 server , probably on page 2 of server advertisments it isnt 50+ pages full of trash posts. Most players use our forums for news or slagging me off. (I prefer it that way :p), but thank you for the plug.
But generally people prefer to play high rate servers for a month or so, until they close, then move on and start again, rather than put the time and effort into a long term server like Hell or even LOCMS

Last edited:

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
i don't think its that people don't like low rate servers, just if you miss the boat on one you're really far behind, for example if people started now they'd have a year of ground to catch up on other players right?

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
i don't think its that people don't like low rate servers, just if you miss the boat on one you're really far behind, for example if people started now they'd have a year of ground to catch up on other players right?

no,, not right,, as said,, was 1.9 files for a year or so,, now its coverted to use 2.3 server files,, all char data was deleted, and players have started again,, even those who were level 50-60+

and hope to see u in game soon Pink

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
ah you should have posted, i can imagine you'll get quite a few more players after people read this thread, thanks :)

edit
i'm downloading the full client now, but it only getting about 12 kbps, is it possible you can upload just the server exe, so people can try out the server without downloading the whole lot?
thanks again
x

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
it will take u bout a weeks straight lvlin to catch up with the highest lvl on any class, its an ok server but nothin really new, its got quest etc but rare-ish items eg crafted items u cudnt get when i played as they items needed to make them didnt even drop.. im sure its prob changed now & bout lomcn i played it wen it first opend i was the highest lvl for about a year, that was like 3 yrs ago, tbh the servers never really guna take off unless every other server shuts down...

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
jasper u want some space for files to be uploaded 2 as i got 100gb storage and unlimited transfer just sitting spare

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Right done something alot more usefull for you ive made u a ftp account so just upload client n patches n what ever else needs upload and u can always update em them without any hassle mate :) Read ur pms sorry it took so long just working on a site atm.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
Thank you very much John,, thought people like you had disappeard from these forums. If I could add rep points I would.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
tbh honest no offence it's just another low rate DM2 server whats the point?
you may add update's but you and server builder's like you are killing mir

/ancient