Hello!

Join Discord

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey Does anybody have a set of Insomnia server files, If you do please upload them and pm me the link or please pm me your msn and send me them.

Thanks alot i hope you can help!! (a nice high rate anti cheat 1.4 server on its way if i get these files!)

/Zen2 :dunce:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i doubt you will get the insomnia files mate, and 1.4 and anti cheat are two words that just dont go together

your better off starting from scratch with your own files so you cant put your own touch on them instead of someone else's touch and work

if you cant find any on here via the search button its best to pay a visit to: www.fernys.co.uk
link to 1.4 stuff :
http://www.fernys.co.uk/elements_page6.htm

that is all 1.4 stuff untouched so you can start a server from basics and make your own mark

or search on the chinese sites as there are a few updated 1.4 servers on there but iam not sure if there any good but worth a try but anti cheat on a 1.4 is impossible imo.

or you could bring online a 1.9 emu server this is not a ledu server its basicly an upgraded 1.4 server with boot belt and stone slots and a few extras but cheating is not like 1.4 or ledu servers