Help finding dedi provider

smoochy boys on tour

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
RaGEZONE
can any1 help me find a cheap(est), with no lag, 2 gig ram needed or more.

So alot of people can play.

Cheers, need a host to put my server online.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol theres no point getting a dedicated server unless your server peaks over 50 users, Most home networks are capable of hosting upto 50 users lagless.

Unless your rich of course.

Upvote 0

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Im sure every has heard of this site before.. and you will be suprised how easy it is to use..

lazy fkr

Seems a perfectly good question to ask here seeing as people here will have experience of hosting the game.
Google is great but first hand experience is far better.

I've also been looking for a decent, powerful yet cheap host. However, the cheapest seem to be in the USA yet this could cause possible high ping/lag issues before anyone even logs on.

Upvote 0

Diversity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2010
It would be much quicker to find one on google, than asking on here. It takes 2 minutes to find one on google, yet in doubt ask the provider, get the info from them direct. At least you know what your getting. Yea sure people here give plenty of infomation where to get a dedi. But why spend twice as long asking every tom dick and harry here when u can just find one withen a click ?

If u cant find a "cheap" one hosted in the UK, then search some thing else, not rocket science is it. I'v just searched on google and found plenty in the UK on my first search, cant be that hard can it ?

Upvote 0

Scrauch

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 17, 2010
Well spotted Chris22...Checked over the pc specs and even had a word with them on their Live Chat. Looks like a good deal for the price. Considering one myself :)

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Well spotted Chris22...Checked over the pc specs and even had a word with them on their Live Chat. Looks like a good deal for the price. Considering one myself :)

Yeh if i decide to put my sever up on a dedi ill probally go for them, seems best price i can find, aside from those at stupidly low prices, which you will get about as much service as you get in a welsh fish and chip shop :001_tt2:

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Useless getting a dedi before your user count hits 60+, Well thats my opinion from previous expereince. Its just a waste of money and you wont be able to keep up with the costs unless your selling items for silly prices. Anyhow inxgaming is a good one.

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Useless getting a dedi before your user count hits 60+, Well thats my opinion from previous expereince. Its just a waste of money and you wont be able to keep up with the costs unless your selling items for silly prices. Anyhow inxgaming is a good one.

Ive just looked at inx-gaming......£80 not including tax? What planet are you on saying that is a good one, thats god damn expensive, its no wonder you said its a waste of money, at that price id agree with you, no matter how good the service is, you can easely find a cheaper dedi than that, its called shopping around......

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sorry who are you? Are you some brain dead retard or something? Clearly you get what you pay for, I suggested inx gaming as its reliable, and has been used for mir servers alot and you get a decent spec dedi for the price, So before you go running your mouth about nasty cheap crappy dedicated servers which will have crap support and alot of downtime go do some research. £80 a month is about right these days anyway so i dont see why your even trying to gob off. But as i stated above you would be best off just hosting this game from home.

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
I suggested inx gaming as its reliable, and has been used for mir servers alot and you get a decent spec dedi for the price.

Decent spec ? Its a 1GB server 2.4ghz cpu how is that close to decent spec for the price, a 1 gig server is frankly pathetic for a mir server!

So before you go running your mouth about nasty cheap crappy dedicated servers which will have crap support and alot of downtime go do some research.

Running my mouth ? You mean like you just have here ?

"which will have crap support"

And how would you know that just because a dedi is cheap, it is also crap service ?
Before you tell me to do some research perhaps you should think about checking if these crappy servers are actually crap, or you are just making a totally un-supported claim!

Idiots like you really wind me up!

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." :furious:

Upvote 0