help with atars

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im not 100% sure if this is in the right place as its lookin for help (think it is if not sos)

i wana go looking into making avatars but duno how to do it.

does any 1 have a good programe to use and a few lil steps on it pls?

thnx alot peeps

/Neptune God Of The Sea...

EDIT* can sum 1 make a me a good siggy with my name in there pls and a good old anime pic (male anime char pls) thanks alot

sos didnt mean to put atars as the title was ment to put sig's lol sos peeps

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Neptune said:
im not 100% sure if this is in the right place as its lookin for help (think it is if not sos)

i wana go looking into making avatars but duno how to do it.

does any 1 have a good programe to use and a few lil steps on it pls?

thnx alot peeps

/Neptune God Of The Sea...

EDIT* can sum 1 make a me a good siggy with my name in there pls and a good old anime pic (male anime char pls) thanks alot

sos didnt mean to put atars as the title was ment to put sig's lol sos peeps
Any colours or character in paticular ?

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
purple and blue kinda fade into each other a bit aswell pls
no char inparticular thnx m8
sos i kno its alot to ask

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
3 siggys. 2 of them are from old siggys that my m8 made (Gave me permission to edit). And 1 is from the net that i edited....

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
And 1 is from the net that i edited....

isn't that ripping?

I'll make you a sig once i get 'round to opening photoshop, your names on my list Nep ;)

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I would class it as ripping... but there is a quote from the site...
''feel free to do what you do. im only here to test''

So i think im allowed? Tell me if i shouldn't and i will remove it

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
cLu3LeSs said:
I would class it as ripping... but there is a quote from the site...
''feel free to do what you do. im only here to test''

So i think im allowed? Tell me if i shouldn't and i will remove it

if the site says it's okay, then it's fine, you should really put that on the original post :P. i think you can get banned for ripping >.<

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The middle 1 is 1 that a m8 made in ps... i just used photofiltre to make some basic changes... photofiltre sucks though, gettin ps (Photoshop CS) now!!
Once ive got ps ill edit the middle 1 for ya so that it has better text saying 'neptune'... unless somebody like j34ly will do it for ya :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
i like the bottom 1ns text m8. do u think that there is any chance that u cud do somethin else with the background other than that? using the color blue? thnx for this m8

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I had a go, sorry if it's horrible, i didn't have much time spare on my hands, if you don't like i'll try again :).

nep7ok.png

/J34lY

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
thats a nice siggy jealy man. if he / you want to, as he asked about using the same sig that i made him (2nd one) and changing the background to blue and the text, you could do that for him? i cant do anything decent at the moment as i still havnt got ps

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
JealY said:
I had a go, sorry if it's horrible, i didn't have much time spare on my hands, if you don't like i'll try again :).

nep7ok.png

/J34lY

OMG man that siggy is so ACE :D thnx alot thats well sweet :D just the sort of thing for me to i love it thnx again m8 nice work keep it up :) and cLu3LeSs thnx for making them 3 for me m8 and nice work alo wud love to see some of ur work once u get PS for the proper m8 :D

EDIT* thnx jealy i have been looking at ur work to m8 done pretty sweet work there m8

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Neptune said:
OMG man that siggy is so ACE :D thnx alot thats well sweet :D just the sort of thing for me to i love it thnx again m8 nice work keep it up :) and cLu3LeSs thnx for making them 3 for me m8 and nice work alo wud love to see some of ur work once u get PS for the proper m8 :D

EDIT* thnx jealy i have been looking at ur work to m8 done pretty sweet work there m8

I aim to please, your welcome :).

and thanks xD

/J34lY