Here my items and magic db i'm working on

smoochy boys on tour

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hope its tidy! this is just what i needed.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ye well i hope it is lol i did try make it tidy :P i could also use some help with maybe adding anything thats missing as i want to try get a full set of files like eu mir if poss aswell as adding loads more stuff

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
oh here the scripts for the skill books if you need it :)
http://www.mir3.mmorpg-network.com/Scripts/EnvirBookScripts.rar
SCREEN0009.JPG

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
So am i right in saying Nightwolf you takig the Raw Chinese files and re-doing them when in fact the files I shared a while back now do all this and a lot more? Would it not be more productive to take the files I have done, retype them into english (Quests) and re-share them - surely quicker then starting from scratch once again??

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Nightwolf said:
i did check out your files and its all in babel fish translation in all txt files i need to try make it fully english :P

Lets break my files down:

The standard NPC's (sell, buy etc) are all in english and work.
The Items, Magic & Mobs are all matched to Euromir
The quests - now this is by no means a 5 min job so I went though and translated it using google and planned to go through and re-type everything to engish.

Now unless you are fluent in chinese and can take the files from chinese to 100% english - then great but I guess most will use Google/Bable and do the same, ive just saved you a step..

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
i understand what you mean and ye the quests are big job to fully translate i also been logging in eu mir to help with some translations oh and as for items etc.. there been allot more stuff aded to eu since you did your db:P