Hero Server Files

BLADERUNNER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2007
hi , im just wondering if these files are being released anytime soon , i read a post from lifco i think and he say the files will be ready for download but his FTP is down.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
i would also like to see these files, but lifco doesnt really come on here anymore, his site is down and his upload service and his ftp service are both offline

need some feedback from lifco tbh on this, but iam sure he wll release them when hes ready, as he purchased them from the chinese with his own cash i would imagine hes not in a hurry to do so.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I honestly doubt you'll see a release from Lifco since he bought the files they'll be using serials linked to ip addresses so he can't share (Comeon think about why would the Chinese sell the files but allow them to be used on any number of pc's)

He probably found this out and decided not to tell anyone

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Are the files compatable with Ledu 1.9 servers? If so what extra's is there, and how much do you think they cost?

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Are the files compatable with Ledu 1.9 servers? If so what extra's is there, and how much do you think they cost?

no there not compatable what so ever m8, they are a different set of files, the client reads a different set of wil types so none of the current files would be compatable i believe, they use the old 1.9 interface with more buttons added, not sure on the extras, would need someone who has played a hero server to comment really, cost wise i also dont know would be hard to say you would need to visit the chinese mir sites and find out how much they are, only problem is that there is no way of knowing if the files you would get can even be translated to english, and if there not there isnt much you can do about it, but to risky imo.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
no there not compatable what so ever m8, they are a different set of files, the client reads a different set of wil types so none of the current files would be compatable i believe, they use the old 1.9 interface with more buttons added, not sure on the extras, would need someone who has played a hero server to comment really, cost wise i also dont know would be hard to say you would need to visit the chinese mir sites and find out how much they are, only problem is that there is no way of knowing if the files you would get can even be translated to english, and if there not there isnt much you can do about it, but to risky imo.

None of the hero m2's are translatable.. Majority are packed with Asprotect some with Armadillo

As far as features there is quite alot too much to list to be honest.

Btw certain hero clients are unpacked and can be translated

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
None of the hero m2's are translatable.. Majority are packed with Asprotect some with Armadillo

As far as features there is quite alot too much to list to be honest.

Btw certain hero clients are unpacked and can be translated

Thanks guys for the reply, guess i will forget about that idea then :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i still have the files,

been in italy at my wifes m&d's, we are going back over there in the next few weeks,

my plan for the files, was to make a hero server and put it online for everyone.... then release them,

i will still be doing this, at the mo with my wifes mum so ill, i have had no time on this.... but i will have a hero server up and running in time and sure i will release the files to you all thats not a problem at all,

my ftp and website are all down as like i said iam in italy 99% of the time now,

soon i will be back in the uk and its hero time...

ps... what i can last remember adding to the hero server was the new attacks for the holy deva and the flash wizard skill

il get u a pic / screen of this before i log

lif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lifco/deva.swf

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lifco/warrior.swf

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lifco/wiz.swf

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
There is another deva spell and a window to go with it so you can specify what attack deva uses.