Hi every1

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi plp, i have done all the stufs i read on internet, now i think i have all done, i need to know the order of the gates, i mean wich 1 run first, wich 2cond and stuf, and i hope, i made it right, omg im so exited about it thanks u all, can i use the server control? Thanks yall

BTW what the hell is this?
http://imageshack.us/f/842/img04082011212045.png/
and what is EIServer tell me please, im just about giving up, :=( i have been 4 weeks trys just to make the server work, not even making changes, cant even start the server, i give a dam about the bugs, i supose i can fix them, but how the hell i am gonna fix them if the server doesnt run!!!!! thanks u all plp

I will tell u what have i dont, i have done all this
http://www.sting3g.com/idaBigA/lssetupguide/index.htm
those were the instructions with job files, i have dont it all 1000 times, never got so far :=) now i get the massage about start timer exception, what i have done was install sql 2000, i obviously got the job files,(i think they are holley), i retored all the databases account, logon, hero3g... that and i have change the Setup! using the console, but, still cant make it work,
have made the ODBC part too have done it all i think if some 1 could help me please do it!!!!!! thanks

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
What kind of thread title is 'hi every1'? At least give people an idea of what the thread is about and what help you need.

Upvote 0

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
what files are you using? 3.55? order of gates for crueldragon 3.55 server are

1. login server
2. holleydbserver
3. net check and loader (can be run at the same time)
4. selgate
5 rungate
6. regserver

ive been doin this every time now and providing you have set everything up right it wil work

in the image it says *start timer exception* usually this means you have a IP wrong some where or a name in SQL or !setup.txt ect

just realised your using king files judging by the image disregard my last lol
so much for a useless post? lol

admin can remove?

Upvote 0

dwaring28720

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011
Cheshire, UK
i have been 4 weeks trys just to make the server work, not even making changes, cant even start the server

have you set the db up, edited all the ip's/file paths etc? you said "not even making changes" ... some changes need to be made. or did i read that wrong?!

Upvote 0