home Net Working

Join Discord

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
i have set up my own net work to my 2 pc and now i have bin D/C all the time plez can any one help me this is how it's bin set up

I got a cable modem (ntl:250 Model No:E08C007) and from the cable Modem to the Router(Belkin4-port Router Model No:# F5D5231-4) wich are connected buy ethernet cable and from the router to my 2 pc

I have set it up on how it say's on the CD and i keep laging out has any one here got an idear where i have messed up

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
kinda like what happnd 2 mine, i just turned a firewall off and tht sorted it. maybe wont fix ur prob but u cud try

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
RockY2kn6 said:
kinda like what happnd 2 mine, i just turned a firewall off and tht sorted it. maybe wont fix ur prob but u cud try

not sure what you have done wrong, but i had a very sim problem with my ntl250 cable modem in the end i put a second nic in the host pc, then just linked the two machines together with an ethernet cable, then ran network setup wizz on both pc's and all has been fine since then, i did try with a switch and a router and had one pc online other not and random d/c's so got fed up lol and installed a second nic and all sorted now.