How Can upload files to internet server

smoochy boys on tour

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
hi guys

how can i upload my game files to internet server ?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Winrar the client folder (compresses the size to make it smaller)

Goto www.filefront.com make an account (free)

Upload Client to there and give people the destination download path so they can download.

Filefront is not the best uploading site out there but its a good place to start for n00b's :)

Good Luck

Mason

Upvote 0

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
if i close m2server the brown ball

the game will stop

i need internet server

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
yes.. closing the m2server will make the server shutdown.. you can plan to use a house pc as a server or buy a dedicated server somewhere in the world.. be carefull not to buy a linux base dedicated server because you will not be able to run the server properly on linux.. i have tried several times and it doesn't perform well

Upvote 0

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
i will pay and i want dedicated server but how to upload the files to dedicated server

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
You have to buy one first, then the person who is providing you with the server will provide you with the software to connect and upload your files to it.

Upvote 0

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
wich files ?

Honestly BadBoy -- sumthing is really not right here.

You ask for files -- ok
Help with set up files -- ok
Problem help -- ok

uploading files -- help giving
now you want people to choose the company for a dedi server o0

Sorry mate im all up for helping peeps making a server for the first time and all but i dont think this is the end of it.

So many problems to start with, do u actually know how to build/run a server cuz from where im sitting sounds like you do not have a clue.

Dont bother with putting a server up yet m8, have a read through forums and gain abit of knowledge about it, i see chris help ya time after time and tbh in my view doesnt look like his info is helping you at all, just baffling you more.

STOP for a bit m8 you know what they say "learn to walk before you run"

Well ur sprinting on foot before you can crawl.

Sorry if you find this offensive or critisising but i feel i will say it before this thread got alot worse.

Mason

Upvote 0

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

You ask for files -- ok
Problem help -- ok

Sorry mate im all up for helping peeps making a server for the first time and all but i dont think this is the end of it.

So many problems to start with, do u actually know how to build/run a server cuz from where im sitting sounds like you do not have a clue.

Dont bother with putting a server up yet m8, have a read through forums and gain abit of knowledge about it, i see chris help ya time after time and tbh in my view doesnt look like his info is helping you at all, just baffling you more.

Sorry if you find this offensive or critisising but i feel i will say it before this thread got alot worse.

Mason

This, as harsh as it is, it would be harsher to let you waste more time and money until you know what your doing

Upvote 0

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010

You ask for files -- ok
Problem help -- ok

Mason

i dont mean to choose the company for a dedi server

i mean how to upload server files

Upvote 0

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
i dont mean to choose the company for a dedi server

i mean how to upload server files

I have givin a FREE way to UPLOAD any file Badboy - on ANY website that u register to (webhost) theres ALWAYS a link to UPLOAD files.

Is it the CLIENT you want uploading (for others to play)

or

ServerFiles (to share them)

Mason

Upvote 0

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
i use 2 programs
the First is cute ftp lite but you have to pay for that
i sometimes also use filezilla when im not at home which is a free download

But can be used to transfer files to a dedi or ftp

Also Teamviewer has file transfers but its a little slow.

When you have a dedicated server you can pool your HDD

Click remote desktop connection enter your server ip and password
click on options.
click local resources and tick HDD
It will then allow your dedi to access your hdd on your pc
you can simply copy and paste your files.
Bt again its a little slow so it depends on how much time you have

Upvote 0

Chris22

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
i am in qatar i have laaag people will not play a game

I can tell you this right now badboy, YOU DO NOT HAVE A WORKING SERVER!

You asked for mir 2.3 files, if you have 2.3 files you have no drops, no spawns, no items, no npcs, and most importantly, no idea how to run a mir server.

You asked for help on how to get your server running and your next post was, "Its ok now its finished", so you need help with getting your server online, but your fine with importing a mongen table, that you dont even have, because you asked for help finding the 2.3 files in the first place.

Lastly you cant even speak english, or at least good english, and youve got this idea into your head that you want to make a server, and its somehow going to be just as easy as downloading a client and clicking run, and the next thread we see will be, "Ive bought a dedi but these files are no good PLEASE HELP!!", for gods sake just give it up!

Im not going to bother replying to any of your post anymore, and i would advise others to do the same because your just wasting your time with this one!

Upvote 0

BadBoy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2010
makes me laugh how these rich arab countries have such poor internet lolololol

here people is not rich lol

after 2 or 5 years internet will be high internet in world

here in qatar

Last edited:
Upvote 0