Solved How to add new items to Mir Heroes

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
them armours and wings are already in heroes files... just need to add them to the item table in te database.

Upvote 0

Topham

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 3, 2005
where can i see which armours are in the heroes files? in regards to the SHAPE for the DB? Completely new to all this.

Upvote 0

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Shape numbers:
Armour Shapes [View] - Sorry poor quality.
Weapon shapes [View]

for shape 12 onwards you will need to +2, so shape 12 will be shape 14.
will change them in the pic soon

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FrankButcher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 11, 2013
Hi guys

This is my first attempt at making a server and i'm a bit confused about a few things.. first of all a have no idea how to edit item stats on weapons i already have and apply them to the game =/ secondly the Orb system does not seem to work and the Item UpgradeOrb does not exist in my files along with some bosses o.O and Thirdly i would like to know how to Edit drop files on mobs.

Any usefull links or ifo would be much appreciated Thanks :)

Upvote 0

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Go to the StdItems tab in the access Database. You will see items and their stats.

Not sure on the orb system.

To edit drops, go to M2server folder, Envir folder and MonItems folder, are text files for all drops.

Upvote 0

FrankButcher

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 11, 2013
I worked out how to add stats on items and implement them into the server files, my only issue now is that the gem/orb system wont work.. GMDCGem etc dont exist and neither does this UpgradeOrb that i'm supposed to use with it =/ also aquataurus and a few other bosses are not there o.O

When i change boss drop files they still drop a load of crap and nothing like the values i set in the file aswell .. Will keep messing around like usual im sure i will work it out.. As for the gem/orb thing im lost.

Upvote 0

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Shape numbers:
Armour Shapes [View] - Sorry poor quality.
Weapon shapes [View]

for shape 12 onwards you will need to +2, so shape 12 will be shape 14.
will change them in the pic soon

thankyou i needed to know this but there's 1 thing that i still cant figure out is how do i get the item to look the same in bag as it does on person meaning the "looks" section? ive added the wep number 49 but cant figure out the looks? ne advice please.

Upvote 0

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
i cant make heroes files online i do all step and when i go on server and log in cant make new account

Upvote 0

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
i convert new items in my game but i cant gett thm
dont know how get looks in game
can any one help me :D

Upvote 0

mafy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2008
Romania,Timisoara
Hello !!
I ask like a noob sorry but how i can change status for 1 boss or mob whithout any programs ? i want make one boss easy for kill but i dunno how .
THX :D

Upvote 0