[King] How to use JOB maps

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I was wondering how would I go about using the larger maps for mir, I've done a search for job maps but nothing came up, any help would be appreciated.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You need to use the matching tiles then just use job maps, Tho if you use Job tiles 3g maps may be missing some tiles.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You need to use the matching tiles then just use job maps, Tho if you use Job tiles 3g maps may be missing some tiles.
Ah so they can be used without having to change anything client side, also if I'm getting this right we can also use the 3G maps but may some displacement?

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
You have to add the tiles.wil ect to the client side, and use the JOB maps server and client side.

But using old JOB tiles and objects will make some stuff look messed up on 3G unless you make your own or use the JOB maps korea uses (I think).

Milo says he knows more then I do so best to ask him.

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
You have to add the tiles.wil ect to the client side, and use the JOB maps server and client side.

But using old JOB tiles and objects will make some stuff look messed up on 3G unless you make your own or use the JOB maps korea uses (I think).

Milo says he knows more then I do so best to ask him.
Ok and cheers for the info.

Upvote 0