I-Sourced Splash

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Right designing new stuff for my new site/domain.

Tell me what you think and how i can improve it

IS.jpg

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I can see you're tryin to go simple. Your placement sucks majorly tho. The I-SOURCED.co.uk is very poorly placed for starters. The colors clash as well. Green laptop looks stupid cut off at the top. Purple of the GBA is too harsh against the dullness of the other two handhelds.

The Image on the right is ok, but still doesn't look proffesional. Look at the colours. Are you trying to bring out a contrast by using complementary colours? I don't think so because it looks kinda toy...lol.

It's not total woof sh!t but its average, its plain simple, not complicated simple. Needs alot of work.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ok...it's an improvement. Image looks good on it's own, alot better. The colour of the laptop....its ok as well, fiddle about with some different.

The arrows on the right look isolated, bit odd. Also the laptop is off centre.

To my main point....what THE flyin d!ck is up with the text, please for the love of art as we know it DESTROY IT! It's a different angle for starters! IF you're havign problems with the placement, always stick it somewhere below the image.

So its better, I'm not bein harsh I'm givin you artistic advice here lol, it still lacks the nectar in the flower. It's still plain simple, and plain is bad. Plain is boring, simple is awesome.

Amaze me!

-edit- Seen your new one, like that alot better, works well. MAke it pink, see what it looks like :P

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
As you can see i have re designed it completly i think its better also done a benner for it

I-Sourced_Banner.jpg

also pink version for fut

I-SourcedPink.jpg

Last edited: