lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Mapinfo

MUSIC(1.mp3) or use a web addy if your going online and want to keep the client small

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
In map info add "MUSIC(Field2.wav)" to a map and n that map it will play that file from the client. (The wav or what ever the sound folder is called in the client folder.

Edit : sorry bit drunk and not got any client on this pc.

Upvote 0

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
can i just add more to it like ... [0 BichonProvince 0] OPENSTORE MUSIC(Wonder.wav) MUSIC(Mic.wav) so it would play next song or will it just play the 1?

sorry for million questions

regards

MythRohan

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

i was wonderng if it would be possable to add a jukebox npc script for a area where people can choose from a range of songs ect and click what they want to play using MUSIC(song.wav)??

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

also would it be possable to add music say from cosmo canyon on FinalFantasy7 or is that copy right?

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

bump

Upvote 0

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
1. Have you tested it yourself ?

2. Yeah by using this command #ACT PLAYSOUND Wav\Wonder.wav

Here's how i would do it anyways, make a folder called Music in your client and use this command.

#ACT
PLAYSOUND Music\Wonder.wav

Code:
[@main]
#SAY
<Track 1/@Track1>\
<Track 2/@Track2>\ \

<Exit/@Exit>\

[@Track1]
#ACT
PLAYSOUND Music\Track1.wav
SENDMSG 6 "Track one is now playing..."

[@Track2]
#ACT
PLAYSOUND Music\Track2.wav
SENDMSG 6 "Track two is now playing..."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
cheers ijam thats a good way of putting it.thanks for explanaition. ive tested the one i said at top but not juke box style ill give it a go when i finish film with mrs and let u kno pal :)

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

i cant seem to get it working atm ijam i did every thing u said it all looks in order. the script just sends the message and doesnt play sound.

i have put a folder in wav called Music ect lol i suck

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

edit!!! lol

[@Track1]
#ACT
PLAYSOUND Wav\Music\Mic.wav
SENDMSG 6 "Track one is now playing..."

this is how its done :D

M2HeroesTGA
ftp://[email protected]/uploads/M2HTGAClient.zip

Last edited:
Upvote 0