smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
tbh with all this ddosing going around i think it for best if u ip ban the ip from all servers and from lomcn. this could help with others bing ddosed.

o and btw watch out for BestBet as he hacked accounts on elite for his kit.
and yes i know this as he told it me ingame.

Edit: btw dont even think of trying to ddos or hack my server as i know a hell of a lot off ppl that will f*** ur pc up gd

Last edited:

mapadale

tbh with all this ddosing going around i think it for best if u ip ban the ip from all servers and from lomcn. this could help with others bing ddosed.

Edit: btw dont even think of trying to ddos or hack my server as i know a hell of a lot off ppl that will f*** ur pc up gd
And i get told im bullsh**ing that this is happening.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester

Then how about getting these "hell of alot of people" to secure your server instead of having to even make threats?

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
lol y i want them to do it i will sue them and by doing that they will find very very very hard to get an isp so its helping all ppl tbh

o and btw who the **** do u think u r??

it was not a threat was a warning so stfu

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
lol y i want them to do it i will sue them and by doing that they will find very very very hard to get an isp so its helping all ppl tbh

btw dont even think of trying to ddos or hack my server as i know a hell of a lot off ppl that will f*** ur pc up gd

Iknow people that would be able to mess up your pc if you ddos or try to hack me.

Would be warning someone, threatening is what you did.
Why so aggressive? All im doing is advising what would be in your best interests to do, oh and i dont think that you would be able to sue someone for ddosing/hacking your emulated legend of mir server some how :D

mapadale

Carefull it could back fire on you, the best you can do is report them under the data missuse act.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Iknow people that would be able to mess up your pc if you ddos or try to hack me.

Would be warning someone, threatening is what you did.
Why so aggressive? All im doing is advising what would be in your best interests to do, oh and i dont think that you would be able to sue someone for ddosing/hacking your emulated legend of mir server some how :D

hmmm lets c they can mess with my pc tbh more scum to get rid off so go for it and were did i say i would ddos or hack u ????

lol cant sue y not damage to pc seen ppl sue for less.

lol i can run a mir server as long as i am not asking ppl to p2p and they cant do nowt about it unless on my isp contract it says i cant host but nowt on contract about it and have asked my isp and its fine so they cant get it cut off.

To map; reporting the ip is first thing i would do

mapadale

lol i can run a mir server as long as i am not asking ppl to p2p
I hate to say this but yes they can, if you try to sue someone for disrupting your service. They can then cover there back and say you was running a private mir server and then have youself charged with copyright as the files are not yours.

Thats why i said the only thing you can really do is report it to your ISP under the missuse of data act and let them deal with it.

Like we have done.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills

Rofl, you mofo'in idiot, you are honestly a d!ckhead. "watch out for bestbet" ??? lol Pleassssee. Do you even think about what you're saying?

Spas.

Last edited:

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Rofl, you mofo'in idiot, you are honestly a d!ckhead. "watch out for bestbet" ??? lol Pleassssee. Do you even think about what you're saying?

Spas.
lol and y di u think i was talking to u it was so i could find out if it was u who was hacking o and ye u was lol

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
lol and y di u think i was talking to u it was so i could find out if it was u who was hacking o and ye u was lol

rofl are you for real? you are meant to be opening a server soon? and you will manage that server, hahah.

Your mental abilities are truely limited dude. As i said before think about what you say most of the crap you post is pure bull****.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
rofl are you for real? you are meant to be opening a server soon? and you will manage that server, hahah.

Your mental abilities are truely limited dude. As i said before think about what you say most of the crap you post is pure bull****.

the things i post are not bs unlike u. i mean u calling me a retard lol least i have a life out side of my house un like u begging for ppl to unban u ur a sad attempt at life get over ur self

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Go crawl up someones bum seriously, You lil two-faced rat.

Don't reply,Please.Can't be botherd to waste my time on fecal matter as yourself.[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.