If you die, how to reborn in town witout relog.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
If you die in some dungeon, how to reborn in town witout relog i have see on XtremServer it's make so can you share this script or just tip how to make

my idea but i think it's exist bether one to make
mapquest.txt file for each map the [UserDie] trigger

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
If you notice, Xtreme are running 3.55, if you grabbed the files, you will also notice this is included as standard.

[@_DieScript]
#ACT
Delaygoto [Local] 3 @HumDieScript

Easy Peasey, no need for mapQuest etc..

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
:) thx the fast response

second question as always it's possible to reload this like NPC script or will start after next reboot.

(btw i use my selft 3.55 but the true i use 3.40 envir folder yeah i know to stupid guy)

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
There is a Button for Re-load the ENVIR, it depends on what you Change I found if it really does reload what you want. For example text, this seems ot be fine, but Scritpts, Hit & Miss.

Easy way I guess is try and Die (lol)..

(sorry for bad pun)

Oh did I mention it was it Market_Def/00Default.txt ??

Personally not tried it myself and for some reason the Auto give me some gift every 30 mins is not kicking in - maybe as I am gm??

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Got it working on Sting, although I took it out as the timer on it got messed up from time to time, when people log in and out, and sometimes it even starts on the 4th timer control (missing the 2/3/4th completely).

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yes i put in Market_Def/00Default.txt

but i can't find this Re-load ENVIR

I have just
ReloadMagic
ReloadMonster
ReloadStditems
ReloadGMList
ReloadMonitems
ReloadLineNotice
ReloadNPC
ReloadNPC Map
ReloadNPC All
and Rel..... (don't see small window or what ever)

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
There is a Button for Re-load the ENVIR, it depends on what you Change I found if it really does reload what you want. For example text, this seems ot be fine, but Scritpts, Hit & Miss.

Easy way I guess is try and Die (lol)..

(sorry for bad pun)

Oh did I mention it was it Market_Def/00Default.txt ??

Personally not tried it myself and for some reason the Auto give me some gift every 30 mins is not kicking in - maybe as I am gm??

Where is this "Button for Re-load the ENVIR"

Upvote 0