Installing HitmanBloodMoney!! :(

Join Discord

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
I have downloaded the whole 39parts from urban's website but the problem is im not sure on how to install the game now.

I have extracted the content from the 1st 38folders which is about 4gb? or something like that, but if i want to extract the last bit which is 15mb the smallest folder it will ask me to over write the folder that is 4gb. So what do i do? any help will be apriciated

thx!!.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
I have downloaded the whole 39parts from urban's website but the problem is im not sure on how to install the game now.

I have extracted the content from the 1st 38folders which is about 4gb? or something like that, but if i want to extract the last bit which is 15mb the smallest folder it will ask me to over write the folder that is 4gb. So what do i do? any help will be apriciated

thx!!.

You only extract the first folder, which extracts them all...

Then you install it..

/Tofas

BountieHunter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2003
London
Tofas said:
You only extract the first folder, which extracts them all...

Then you install it..

/Tofas

Erm no, you extract everething then u extract the last and u are supposed to use daemon tools to mount it then it will load.

Anyways the new problem im having is that its slow as hell, the video's and sound are ace but when i move mouse its lagg and moves like a bag of crap. Any way to fix this pls??

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
BountieHunter said:
Erm no, you extract everething then u extract the last and u are supposed to use daemon tools to mount it then it will load.

Anyways the new problem im having is that its slow as hell, the video's and sound are ace but when i move mouse its lagg and moves like a bag of crap. Any way to fix this pls??

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=444204&postcount=32

i win, you only extract the first one.

/Tofas

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
^^ hes right ya kno.

the mouse is your pc and gfx, i hav it, just turn down the resolution and gfx quality.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
mines a radeon, doesnt matter the make lol. u need alot of ram, good processor and v good card. its a brand new game.