interesting

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
So kaori......you think corrupt servers and gms are ok? that is the message your putting across when you infract someone for letting other players know what to expect when they play the server....

Arent mods supposed to be neutral...yet you seem to be happy about the way its ran...

disspointed and surprised tbh....

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I also fail to see why posting bad feedback about a server (as long as its not just lots of swear words and flames) is counted as a "bad" post and is therefore either deleted or warned against.

All feedback is useful whether it is to the benefit of the server or not. Only allowing good feedback is one sided and useless.

But.. I have finally found out a surefire way of telling if a server is good/bad :P

>>> How to Tell a Server is Good/Bad <<<

Check out the length of the thread, if a server is good, people do not generally post about it. If a server is bad, they post A LOT!

15-30 posts a year = Good Server - Give it a Try!
30+ posts a month = Crap Server - Don't waste your time playing it....

Easy :)

mapadale

So kaori......you think corrupt servers and gms are ok? that is the message your putting across when you infract someone for letting other players know what to expect when they play the server....

Arent mods supposed to be neutral...yet you seem to be happy about the way its ran...

All i see is a select few that have a problem with the way LG is run, the rest of us seem to be having a great time of it.

Don't you think that with the constant abuse you give each other in global and the "****y" mouth you give the GM's has somthing to do with the Dlvlin of players. I'm sorry to say, but with the abuse that most are spouting out over global is a joke and if you was on my server you would all have been IP banned after your first Dlvl if it carried on.

As for giving Ash grief over it, its not Ash thats doing all the Dlvlin. You will find that most of this is done by Tom and with good reason to as well.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
All i see is a select few that have a problem with the way LG is run, the rest of us seem to be having a great time of it.

Don't you think that with the constant abuse you give each other in global and the "****y" mouth you give the GM's has somthing to do with the Dlvlin of players. I'm sorry to say, but with the abuse that most are spouting out over global is a joke and if you was on my server you would all have been IP banned after your first Dlvl if it carried on.

As for giving Ash grief over it, its not Ash thats doing all the Dlvlin. You will find that most of this is done by Tom and with good reason to as well.

See this is a prime example.....I didnt mention delvl....the gm did far worse than that...delvl is fine if the person in question deserves but no player deserves to be recall pked by the gms....that is corrupt no matter which way you skin it down.

I actually liked LG until the gm showed his true colours, Have some good friends on there...it upset me to leave to be honest.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
I think there should be a server review section like on mir2 where everyone can post a review, good or bad.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

we do have enough posts knowing it's corrupt...
therefore closed... thread open = you people flaming each other = you still get infracts = no point leaving it open.
if you make new threads, that's an infract... go read the forum rules now.

Status
Not open for further replies.