Interface Problems

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
lo, when i log on to my server, i end up with this:
SCREEN0001.png

and also the portrait window is at the top right middle... n I cant seem to equip nething >< there anything im doing wrong?? cuz this is annoying lol. also
i start off with 256 (S) hp pots for some reason lol. ne help would be much appreciated.

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
im using the interface from the euromir3 files.... but im using a .exe thats not from the euromir3 files lol... n i think that might be the prob. but the .exe that comes with euro mir3 files doesnt run for some reason lol... i need a mir3.exe for LS 3G sever 3.38 tbh

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
im using the interface from the euromir3 files.... but im using a .exe thats not from the euromir3 files lol... n i think that might be the prob. but the .exe that comes with euro mir3 files doesnt run for some reason lol... i need a mir3.exe for LS 3G sever 3.38 tbh

Your using a really really old client lol Thats like the very first mir3 interface thats trying to be loaded

Upvote 0

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
>< so do i have to change the .exe file to change the interface its loading or what? cuz this is rly stressing lol.. got another pic of where the face picture shows up
SCREEN0004.png

oh and the exe im using was made in 2004(using the Love3G client i think) if that means nething... but i got the client files from www.lom3europe.com. so can you help me? like gimme a link to the right interface or a new .exe.... i already searched forums, al lthe links i could find were dead >< so would be much appreciated if you could help me get new client...

Upvote 0

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i've got the same problem, i can't equip nething, im useing good interface files as i checked them. im running 3.55 holley released by milo.

Upvote 0

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
Fixed interface.... still got the equip prob tho lol and cant use/store/sell items but i can buy/withdraw/pick/dig items ><
SCREEN0006.png

SCREEN0007.png

Upvote 0

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
how did u fix it ? hm....why are u using old interface from JOB ? is there any solution how to make it work for mir 3g H3.55 ? i use latest mir3 euro client...

Upvote 0

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
>< i have nooo clue lol.... i just tried using the mir3 v1.45 gameinter and interface got fixed, but i still cant use nething >< tbh i think im using a JOB client...(im using euromir client files but LS Love3G.exe)

---EDIT---
crap i know problem >< lmao im using a JOB client... only one that kind of works... O.o
can someone post a 3.38 3G client pls?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
ok i fixed interface nut now i get "he game version is not compatible.game will exit" error. any ideas how to work it out ?

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
are you using LSServer or LS3G?

you can't just 3G client on LSServer. (if that's what you are trying to do)

Upvote 0

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
i'm useing client from lom3europe. server files=holley 3.55 (milo release).i'm useing files from there C:\Mud3\Client and Database\HL3.55 Client. but ingame i keep getting game not compatible thing.

Upvote 0

Shaneypoo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2006
lol your spamming my thread =P oh n btw just use 3.38... for some reason i get armor glows in 3.38 ><

Upvote 0