IPTV

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Anyone got any recommendations for watching EPL and UCL mainly? ive currently got 2 iptv packages and have issues with both with freezing and streams just going off mid game, i don't expect any to be perfect but at least get through a game without getting pissed off lol.

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
is your stick using wifi ? usualy they jump on 2.4ghz,make sure its on the 5gh ( make sure your router aint using the same wifi user / pas for both 2.4 and 5 ghz ) ,,same with 4k buffering .it's a lo of data to be transfering over wifi. i recommend getting a amazon ethernet adaptor and hard wire it , youl get 1 @ .. if not look for same thing
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Ethernet-Adapter-Fire-Devices/dp/B074TC662N if not your iptv is **** , i stopped using iptv after getting free codes to put in downloader for apps , mabe ask people for free codes, to fek with paying for stuff thats free .. im sure someone will have ..ps .i never went back to iptv , and thats been 2 years :D

Last edited:

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
is your stick using wifi ? usualy they jump on 2.4ghz,make sure its on the 5gh ( make sure your router aint using the same wifi user / pas for both 2.4 and 5 ghz ) ,,same with 4k buffering .it's a lo of data to be transfering over wifi. i recommend getting a amazon ethernet adaptor and hard wire it , youl get 1 @ .. if not look for same thing
https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Ethernet-Adapter-Fire-Devices/dp/B074TC662N if not your iptv is **** , i stopped using iptv after getting free codes to put in downloader for apps , mabe ask people for free codes, to fek with paying for stuff thats free .. im sure someone will have ..ps .i never went back to iptv , and thats been 2 years :D
What this dude said.

More often than not the issue is unrelated to the service, but more so your connection. Changing the band you're connected to from 2.4 to 5ghz as aforementioned would be a great start. Make sure you have a good, uninterrupted signal or use ethernet where you can. It may also be worth noting that if you are using a VPN you could be connected to a server with high latency which can also contribute to the buffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

TurboStu

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone got any recommendations for watching EPL and UCL mainly? ive currently got 2 iptv packages and have issues with both with freezing and streams just going off mid game, i don't expect any to be perfect but at least get through a game without getting pissed off lol.
Not sure if related but loads of the iFollow EFL servers went down yesterday just before the 3pm kick offs

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Who is your network provider?

You could try turning off devices that don't need to use network if they are consuming bandwidth.

Have you tried link extenders or WiFi boosters?

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
I Have Vodafone 60mb FTTC as thats all i can get where i live, the firestick is on wifi but in the same room as the router, I Have a chromebox with ethernet so might stick the app on that and give it a go.

Also i tried nord vpn yesterday and it seemed better than other days but still stopped about 4 times during newcastle match.