just need ur help on this

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
i have orderd bulldog broadband yesterday.I am still on bt broadband for 1 month then it automaticaly cancels my 12 month deal.so i will get bulldog and i will overwrite bt with bulldog that should work with 2 payments for 1 month thats all int it? heres wat email i got
Good news. We are pleased to confirm that you have passed the initial line quality check for your requested service. We have also determined that you have a current ADSL service on your line. For us to proceed with your order you have two options – 1) you may be able to migrate your current service to Bulldog or 2) you can cease your current service. Both options take approximately up to two weeks to process.
In both instances, we advise you to check any contractual obligations you have with your current provider before terminating your service.
1) To migrate your current service you will need to advise us of your current broadband provider’s name and your "MAC" number (eg. BBIP14563218/AB123). Your MAC number can be obtained from your existing service provider. Simply reply to this email at [email protected] as soon as you have this information, along with your BDOL order number. In selecting this option, your service will be down only for up to 2 hours as we migrate your service across.

2) To cease your current broadband service you will need to advise your current broadband provider that you are moving your service to Bulldog and you need a 'cease' request to be sent to BT Wholesale immediately. Until this ‘cease’ request has been processed, Bulldog is unable to progress your new service since there cannot be two broadband services on the same line. Please be aware that this cease process will result in approximately two weeks downtime.

Please inform us of the termination date provided by your supplier. It would help us if you could provide us with two dates ie. when your service is terminated and when they anticipate the 'cease' process to be completed. On receiving the above details we can then progress your order. The next step will be when Bulldog emails you to inform you when your order is due to go live.

We look forward to your receiving your details shortly so we can advance your order.

does that say i can do that still?

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
bulldog is the worst provider ever, have fun with their slow speeds, random disconnecting and terrible support

peppe

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 30, 2004
is it really that bad be serious =[ i just orderd it ><