King 3G v4.24 Beta1

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
EC is not bugged, if you match the right client with the the right DB Setting for EC then you can kill it time and time again. Its not the server that crashes but your client looses connection.

I have tested 3.38 to death and basically the only bugs I know about are:

GTE does not hit mob if directly in Front - easy to sort - just move around.
Holy + Dark do not buff stats on char - this was fixed after 3.38
New mobs (mon 22) wont work properly in game though this I am working on anyhow.

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
oooh... new version 3.55? where can i download it? its totally compatible with my DB and with my other files?

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Waldette said:
but this files are in japan... are there the english version of this king? i think its really preaty but i dont understand this language.. xDD

Or i can use the translations from the king 1.1?

help me plis... i use the prelude to war version buts its very bugged and i want to use the better version.. is this version very bugged or not?

ask me plis!

no one can get these files to run as already said in another thread.

And they ain't japannese they chinese, why does everyone get it wrong all the time lol.

And if they were working i assume you could use your king1.1 translation.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
i have played servers with glows was a chinese server still have the client here

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
plenty of chinese servers have the newest cd files, i cld name a few off by hand.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The chinese - they have 100Mbit lines to there house, they have Quad Xeons with 4 GIG ram, they run servers and people can play for Free but buy with real money Integral points. As the Web Server hosting there site is IIS & the database sits on MS-SQL - the two talk very nicely - thus not even needed GM Intervention to get Integral Points.

As a Lot of people play (and were talking like 2000 is a small server) - then a lot buy the points which in turn means buying the files is a very small price to pay if they want there server to have even MORE people playing. The chinese dont have to sit there for months translating the files - they understand it as it comes (mad that aint it) - if they have a problem they post it on there forums and many answer. ALong with buying the files they get listed on a top XXX Servers list - only way to get on this list is to buy the files..

If you do a Proper Job of Translating 3.38 then it all works bar a couple of glitches, yes you only have 110 people online but the Upload will dictate anyhow how many you can hold and on 256K uplaod - i cannot imagine you holding any more then 110 anyhow. Sitting around waiting for someone to do the work for you wont get you very far....

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
:S i dont understand u Demonic... but not happend anything xDDD

so, i only have a question: its posible to put this glow armors in my cruel dragon with holley 3.38 or need another newest server files?

Waldette

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2004
but the newst files after 3.38 are in japan or corean no? not in english...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah, u cant expect to get everything. if u want the files now, buy them. and 3.38 is also in chinese, stop expecting everything on a plate.