laptop charger.....

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
ok i put my laptop on wiv the charger in and works. as soon as i take it out it cuts off. ive tried charging n lot but just cutts off.... Any ideas

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
battery has died m8 happened to me if u always leave the charger and battery in it :( cost me nan 80 pounds for a new battery

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
go 4 it rember this time to take the battery out b4 u leave the charger in long than 24 hours and only to charge the battery when it is 100% empty lol

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
wat? can u tell me in more sense lol because i did not get you. thankx m8

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Im having the same problem, i need to buy a battery the one for my dell latitude is like £40 on ebay so ill be getting it soon, but i have no money atm.

Just search on ebay for your model battery you should find. Or contact the person you got your pc from.

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Basicly i had a laptop and i used to have it on always so istead of useing the battery i used to plug tha charger in yes? well if you plug the charger in you are caining the cellls on the battery i did not know this untill my battery actually went, when you geta new battery i would suggest you dont leave it in the laptop if the charger is always in it only use the battery when you are goign to use the laptop without the charger / power lead