Latest Map

Join Discord

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I haven't completed all the caves yet, will post when I've finished them. Heres the town for now.

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
that looks really good,,, even the angles look ok (sometimes the town walls look out of alignment with the cliff walls), only a comment, and its not a criticism, because i havn't got the patience to do that, is the main town looks a little bare

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I like.... alot! I havent liked a map on here for as long as i can remember.

/Much better than the usual rubbish on here :P Top quality.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
gd map, only thing is, can u walk right to bottom of map :S?, but i like the idea that you gone from dark green => light green, it just stuck out, and it looks gd :P. And like jasper said, towns bare, but i spent like 30-50mins on some of my towns, so XD

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
gd map, only thing is, can u walk right to bottom of map :S?

Yeah I've to fix that still. Map editor is a little buggy, early on in the making of the map the line where I have placed the trees at the bottom appeared to be the end of it. The full size of it only actually appeared by the time I'd saved my 4th backup, at which point I was in no mood to fix that until the caves were complete.

Thanks for the comments all.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
IMO

If u fixed the detals up a little bit, and extended the bottom half so that if didn't show black.. This could all in all become a main province.. Would be nice since you'd actually see some other players once in a while, and interacting with other players is a big thing for quest etc;..

Well done.

7/10 Clifs/town caves/mines

like a 5/10 for the tile placements, grass,tree's ..