Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
got a blue screen even though i downloaded the new client from scratch and i get an object ref error when clicking the maximise button

strange stuff

1715116899798.png

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
top notch isnt it this needs to be removed from threads
Could not agree more i don't know what this guy was thinking this isn't even half a server :ROFLMAO: don't waste ur time on this anyone this is the third time he has tried to "launch"

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
I've DLing every thing , and i made an account
but after i login i have blue screen
BTW : I've DL the last files in discord too
anyone can help me ? thank you in advance

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
I've DLing every thing , and i made an account
but after i login i have blue screen
BTW : I've DL the last files in discord too
anyone can help me ? thank you in advance
cant do anything on it yet anyway undertaker so dont worry to much

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
seems like your client are still ****ed
Code:
[07/05/2024 22:45:13] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. (Parameter 'index')
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at Client.MirScenes.SelectScene..ctor(List`1 characters) in C:\Users\ATHNAN\Desktop\TheLastChapter\$Source\Client\MirScenes\SelectScene.cs:line 124
   at Client.MirScenes.LoginScene.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<Login>b__0(Object o, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\ATHNAN\Desktop\TheLastChapter\$Source\Client\MirScenes\LoginScene.cs:line 311
   at Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment() in C:\Users\ATHNAN\Desktop\TheLastChapter\$Source\Client\Forms\CMain.cs:line 370
   at Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\ATHNAN\Desktop\TheLastChapter\$Source\Client\Forms\CMain.cs:line 110

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Made a Tao used my usual name...Got assasin. Name is now used. No drops no sound bugged quests. And he said he didnt need any beta testing!! I am done trying now. Worst server launch ever without a doubt.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
aaaaaaaa.png
Post automatically merged:

welll after login on characters creation i got this

SoulReaper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
I just can't seem to click the okay button on the account registration page.
Nevermind fixed it.
how u fix this? - dont worry going to give this a miss

pretty sure this guys just robbed people with the game gold already being up and apparently working

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
how u fix this? - dont worry going to give this a miss

pretty sure this guys just robbed people with the game gold already being up and apparently working
I don't think that's the case, I think alot of works gone into it but the basics are shocking. Been stuck in starter town with no gold or pots is insane. Literally all he's got to do is add them to starter town mobs and everyone can keep moving but you get zero communication from him. It's literally impossible to go anywhere atm.

login gates down atm. Few people are still ingame tho. What an absolute mess

/twirl

Last edited:

WarrDcv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2017
For me is not working.,.. i have blue screen,, and he dont answer to our mesages

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
1715163556491.png

15 hours after launch and no one is online and lvl 9 is the highest.

Adding drops could of been fixed in minutes surely as this server was "fully tested and working" not a word said. If basics like this are wrong and 15 hours later still not fixed then I really doubt this will ever be in a playable state.

Reactions: Tai