Legend of Mir - TitanWorld - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Today reboot done 11/7/2021

Update Note 11/7/2021
- Mir Items stats has been reworked
- Added CoastalProvince to teleport
- Added MysteryCave Group
- Added Mystery NPC to CoastalProvince
- Added Mystery Items to NPC
- Added Invasion to CastleGI
- Added Invasion NPC in CastleGI
- Invasion Items price under work
- Teleport to Fox Cave KR has been fixed
- Class Items stats has been reworked(Smash,Hwan,Purity)
- Group Exp should be fine now
- Gem drop rate has been reworked

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Today reboot done

Update Note 12/7/2021

- Increased PC Duration
- Drop Rate now save in reboot
- Teleport to Fox Cave KR has been fixed (add for solo )
- Boss & SubBoss Drop has been reworked.
- Add more res for VenomSpider And Bear to unlock quest's

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
1627165057871.png
calling people faggots for reporting in game bugs maybe if ur so angry about having bugs you shouldve got off ur lazy fat ass and tested / fixed them instead of been pissed off at the players reporting them and p.s ur server was broken from the beginning lol not because i try "broken it" it was because ur a shite gm who has no respect at all for the people reporting bugs and for you fixing the server u showed no effort at all overall lazy gm = **** gm have fun with your 10 users who will soon figure out for themselves good luck with your sever NEMO (slover) whatever u call yourself nowadays you cannot hide your past and dont try denying that you are slover or nemo because me and u both know that you are

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev and Wummy

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
as you kicked me out of discord for giving you feedback and you take it to hard and talk to me like a prick and also speaking to iceman like a prick... does that mean that RB 1 get a cave?.... lol as you say RB 1, hellooooooooo nemooooo aka slover aka mousaaaaaaa aka TheOnlyOne
Mikey even said its nemo lol , his whole people skills sucks. We moved to 3g server for now. kicked me from discord nad unfriend me over nothing , dude you got problems even Rona cant fix.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
isnt this the discussion forum , as people cant post in server ad's?

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Read the above message. I moved your posts here. That's why I warned you. Lately almost every time I check the forum I have to move posts because people can't understand the advert is not for them.
ohhhhh, tbh i thought it was disc thread since we were able to write in the thread, my bad next time ill have a look haha

Reactions: Flatline
Status
Not open for further replies.