LiquidSilver Translated ENVIR Folder V1.0

smoochy boys on tour

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I present my First release of the complete done Envir folder.
The Untouched Chinese files have the word "Chinese" next to the folder name, these will still need doing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XS1UNF1Y

I agree that these are not Perfect English but it will get your server working, the next Version comes later as I do more work to them....

Enjoy

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Like i have said nice work Demonic, i have been going through this trying to make it abit more "english"

Thanks Again.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Wll the first Stage was to get everything in English, then I will go through and re-type into proper english along with testing to make sure it works. If nothing else, at least the entire server speaks english to a degreee, note though Daily Quests is stored in the Database, I have this in english but still working on the Text parts - this Ill also share at some point.

Objective here is to get more people running a server and save them months worth of work...

If you want to Mirror - go for it - more the better as they say....

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nice Release, May i use or will i get flamed? I really dont know if im ment to ask now :(

Mirror Here

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
LOL anyone can use them - thus the point of sharing...You can re-touch them up and re-share if you want, Quests 1-4 Are done and tested I think but rest def need doing.

Maps from my client side:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3TLIH03I

Also Included my CMDList.cin so the Horse work etc..
Just added in STRRES3G.TXT Now - Surely you have all the files you need now??

Attachments

• CMList.rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 66
  • StrRes3G.txt
    23.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Niiiice. Well done dem i know this is a bit late but would you believd i missed this thread -.-

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Demonic said:
Quests 1-4 Are done and tested I think but rest def need doing.

Just a small bug while i was testing this.......

you have

Code:
[@Warrior_chunl5]
#IF
checkitem Letter 1

#ACT
TAKE Letter 1
FormatStr "FLD_CHAR='%s'" %USERNAME
UpdateValueSql "TBL_BasicCharQuest" %A9 "FLD_STATUS1_RDY=4"

In your beginners quest, it should be Correspondence not Letter. Just incase you havnt fixed it.

EDIT: also apparantly in the warriors quest it doesnt acknoledge youve killed 3 scarecrows, cant check the code yet as im not at home

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
gandy said:
Just a small bug while i was testing this.......

you have

Code:
[@Warrior_chunl5]
#IF
checkitem Letter 1

#ACT
TAKE Letter 1
FormatStr "FLD_CHAR='%s'" %USERNAME
UpdateValueSql "TBL_BasicCharQuest" %A9 "FLD_STATUS1_RDY=4"

In your beginners quest, it should be Correspondence not Letter. Just incase you havnt fixed it.

EDIT: also apparantly in the warriors quest it doesnt acknoledge youve killed 3 scarecrows, cant check the code yet as im not at home

Change Scarecrow to ScareCrow in mapquest the mobs are case sensitive.
CheekyVimto worked that out for me :)

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Karl said:
Change Scarecrow to ScareCrow in mapquest the mobs are case sensitive.
CheekyVimto worked that out for me :)

Yeh i know i fixed it a couple of days ago, I PMed Demonic and told him so didnt bother posting the fox here. But thanks for replying :)

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
The point of these files as discussed was a first stab at eproviding something, I was going to wait of course till I had it fully complete but that might have taken some time. When V2 comes out, by then more people anyhow would have fixed the stuff and I will be using the fixes posted to be included.

There is a new Section for this anyhow, so once you have re-done an entire folder, post this up and once checked can be included with the full set.

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
Yes i know the origional point of the files and i appologise if it came out as though i was picking faults with your work - I know whats its like translating that amount of files.

My intention was simply to allow you/others to find broken scripts quicker (as i, probably like a lot of people hate following code through trying to find a problem with it) Also i was concious of the fact that you might actually get fed up (which would be understandable) and not release V2.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I get Fed up ever XX Months of Mir3 - so nothing new there, Its a case of doing it as and when I feel in the mood - thus another reason why I shoved it online. I am pretty sure I tested all Quests 1-3 for def and it worked and also when I searched for mobs/items - it was a direct DB replacement. I did loose my files I had worked on and re-started - yes amazing that i can do the whole lot of files twice - I must be kinda Mad or something.