Little stuck Already! :(

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Ok guys im following the guide to setup the MSSQL for MIR3 ive used MSSQL for mir2 before but not much the guide doesnt seem to make sense in some parts as some words are all the wrong way around etc as if a non english person wrote it lol anyway, Heres my problem!

I got as far as restoring the databases for mir3 i found them in my Mud3 files named the first 1 im restoring to Account like it says but i dont get it after that it says type in the directory u want them to be restored in which i did ...

C:\Mud3\Client and Database\Databases\

but an error keeps coming up for me which i don't get.

SQL_error.jpg

Any help plz? i apologise if u guys are sick of this kind of post but i need help lol im gunna get flamed with use search button replies but as long as i get help i dnt care :P thanks any1 who helps!!

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
restora database -> from device -> select device -> add -> find account -> twice ok -> options -> change physical file name to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data\Account_data.mdf and .ldf. do the same with other databases

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
That error message says you are trying to restore to your "D" Drive..

sql11.jpg

Change those 2 lines to any place on a hard drive.

Upvote 0

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
basically it needs a place to save log files, because its default is to set it to a path thts in chinese it wont work, thats why you get the error, just do the above and put all the logs in a folder somewhere.

Upvote 0