Loader3G and Netcheck

Join Discord

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
Hello, on having opened the Loader3G and the Netcheck goes out for me following (Image)

Loader3G

Netcheck

That it is necessary to put?

Salu2!

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello, on having opened the Loader3G and the Netcheck goes out for me following (Image)

Loader3G

http://imageshack.us

Netcheck

http://imageshack.us

That it is necessary to put?

Salu2!

First you need TrialReset Programm from MirFiles, than you must reset the old Password and make a new with AramdiloCrack.
Than start first Netcheck, start now Load3G and close Grp.
Start first the Netcheck Programm and than Start Load3G, when you start Load3G after few sek start cd exe automatic.

You understand?

Show here that help a little bit: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53729

MFG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
Someone could say how to make a new password using the Trial-Reset? Is Very Dificult jeje

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
aprende a leer en ingles Nahk :D soy chiflado,
tienes que abrir el netcheck y el loader, pulsas control y marcas en la barra de tareas los 2, y le das a cerrar grupo y se abre :))
------------
learn to read in english posts Nahk :D im chiflado
must to open netcheck and loader, push control and select in XP Bar net and loader, click right and select close group

Upvote 0

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
aprende a leer en ingles Nahk :D soy chiflado,
tienes que abrir el netcheck y el loader, pulsas control y marcas en la barra de tareas los 2, y le das a cerrar grupo y se abre :))
------------
learn to read in english posts Nahk :D im chiflado
must to open netcheck and loader, push control and select in XP Bar net and loader, click right and select close group

Ne is super easy :) If you want me via PM MSN explain it to you step by step.

Tip: Start Armadilo Patcher - all Armadilo delete keys - Armadilo Crack start - Key see new link. Done!

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=46235

Key: Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
pa empezar instalate el chino RPC
y el sql configuratelo bien, configura todas las odbc etc
no hagas caso al falador no hay que usar ningun crack :p
-------
to start install chino rpc, configure sql and all odbc etc,
TO Falador: to use netcheck loader dont need to use armadillocrack..
i dont use lal, only crack3.55 to disblock all :p not netcheck

Upvote 0

Cocaj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2006
Spain
Entonces que crees q tngo que hacer?instalo en ingles o sigop?

So, what would i have to do, continue with the chinese version, or download the english one?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Entonces que crees q tngo que hacer?instalo en ingles o sigop?

So, what would i have to do, continue with the chinese version, or download the english one?

Install Chinese Language Pack from Windows (3.55 Server System run not under Win XP Home Edition).
Than download you TrialReset and ArmadiloCrack3.55 from MirFiles.

You need that (show Screen:):

MFG

Upvote 0

mapadale

Sorry but all i see is he is trying to laod the files.

If you have all ready used the Arm crak to imput the serial then you don't need to add it to the net or loader.

You need to be loading the loader and netchecker correctly for them to also load.

You need to allow group similair task bar buttons from the properties menu on the task bar.

Right click task bar > properties > and place a tick in group similair task bar buttons.

Now when opening the loader and netcheck these have to be opened whilst holding CTRL+left click and then close the grp from the task bar this will then load up each one - but you need to do this one at a time as it will close all folders donw.

Also looking at the image on the link you have an access problem - check OBDC and SQL and CD.INI as you have a problem with ether you password for SQL in OBDC or CD.INI

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
LAL
Falador..
my serv is on local but is on win xp hoem edition and work fine lol..
i wasnt use trialreset lol only crack3.55.exe :/

Sry atm i have test at my Home PC with OS Win XP Home Edition SP2 and the Server cant run in my Home PC, after i install Server at ServerSystem that run :) Sry Imao that my Story to 3.55, you run? that fine and i say sorry :) hehehehe

MFG

Upvote 0

mapadale

LAL
Falador..
my serv is on local but is on win xp hoem edition and work fine lol..
i wasnt use trialreset lol only crack3.55.exe :/
I'm sorry but can you prove that you have this running on xp home please.

The reason I ask, is that as a home edition there are certain features that are disabled in xp home that ain't accessble unless certain things are done and you know what your doing. With these things missing its its impossible to run certain types of software.

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
First you need TrialReset Programm from MirFiles, than you must reset the old Password and make a new with AramdiloCrack.
Than start first Netcheck, start now Load3G and close Grp.
Start first the Netcheck Programm and than Start Load3G, when you start Load3G after few sek start cd exe automatic.

You understand?

Show here that help a little bit: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53729

MFG

Well tried all of this and still asking for serial keys for all 3 programmes. now what?

Upvote 0

truefyt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 11, 2007
Zordon for Loader and netcheck use ExeCryptor to make your own valid serial , you can find it if you make a search in this forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0