LOGO again :P

smoochy boys on tour

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Hi im trying to make a logo & not having much luck can you guys have ago?

what im after...

The company is called Dream Box its a new advertising company we are looking at gonging into digital advertising LDC displays ect

I'm looking for a logo that will go on are letter head & T-Shirts.

Im looking for a Cube like this....

plain_cube.gif

but in neon green & only the lines Green but thicker & smoother

With the words Dream Box under it but blended in can you try the letters Silver or black what ever look's good.

ty
christie

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
this is what your 4th different company/website ? at least you've asked for 4 different logo's already, hardly seems worth helping when you change your mind at the drop of a hat :S

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Gadgetpimps.co.uk is going live March 1st, The world logo is being used ill scan a copy of the flyers i had 20,000 printed so that being used :)

8wfuqe.jpg

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
well as long as they are being used, then i retract my previous statement.

edit : lol you didn't even use the logo's we made after all that :P

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
The img's you gave me are part of the eshop i needed better DPI like yours because the one i have was to small & went crap when i made it bigger :)

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Gadgetpimps.co.uk is going live March 1st, The world logo is being used ill scan a copy of the flyers i had 20,000 printed so that being used :)

8wfuqe.jpg

you're really using that? the spelling is terrible not a very professional looking company

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
It was checked b4 i sent it spelling was corrected, it was also checked buy the printers. so calm ya self.

Oh Steve why did you post??? Just to tell me about the spelling??
I'm asking for help with a logo it's not a spelling test lol have you really nothing better to do ??

Tbh I don't give a **** what you think Steve go spam other post's! That is all you do around here isn't it???

Last edited by a moderator:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I hope your not claiming peoples work as your own lol. I may attempt this abit later just for fun.

Heres a quick attempt lol bit shoddy may try again later if i get chance lol

Attachments

• dreambox.jpg
    dreambox.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
It was checked b4 i sent it spelling was corrected, it was also checked buy the printers. so calm ya self.

Oh Steve why did you post??? Just to tell me about the spelling??
I'm asking for help with a logo it's not a spelling test lol have you really nothing better to do ??

Tbh I don't give a **** what you think Steve go spam other post's! That is all you do around here isn't it???
no it isnt i just find it funny