Logo

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
ipixel you posted you would like to see some people recreate your work? i tried and done this in about 5mins but ill have another go and do the fire-box logo and see if i can match it

Thanks for comments

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol whats with the name calling i cant see the how that is a creative comment to make some one go back and try harder stuff like

you will never recreate the perfect effect i can understand but as for calling me a fag i dont see the fukin point

and btw i will prove you wrong

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
i like it needs a better background though uve got the fonts and the colour spot on just sommin cool to go in backy and it will spark it up :)

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
shadow.

dont be nice to him, next thing he will be ringing your doorbell with 5 quid in his hand, and a bottle of lube in his pocket.

not worth the strain babes.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
not even gonna bother with pixel your 19 correct? start acting like it there are 14 year olds that have more respect for others than you on here.

You think becuase you can design your can do what you want? time for a reailty check. its time you started acting your age. Use you head and not your dic.k to think

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Xander said:
not even gonna bother with pixel your 19 correct? start acting like it there are 14 year olds that have more respect for others than you on here.

You think becuase you can design your can do what you want? time for a reailty check. its time you started acting your age. Use you head and not your dic.k to think

1. you collect rent :thumbup:

2. Where does my penis come into this.

3. Im not pregnant.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
1. i collect rent from you rent boi

2. Becuase you use it to think instead of your head

3. might aswell be

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Xander said:
1. i collect rent from you rent boi

2. Becuase you use it to think instead of your head

3. might aswell be

Not got any relatives to pregnate?

seriously.

You suck, you still suck, you will ALWAYS suck.

And fire-box pwns your ass.