Jul 13, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Re: lol @ mir reborn owner

mir reborn is **** anyway everyone here knows it. it probably has the worst rep in the history of mir2 servers on here lol.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

So? 90% of the 2.3 servers that go up nowadays are for a quick quid, the only people who lose out because of it are the people who donate a few 100 quid for a months worth of items.

/Nymph

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

People like this and the server should be banned from lomcn as you can clearly see there just after a few quid and willing to sell stupid stuff for what, £50 lol, talk about desprate. Then people decide all server owners are just after a few quid, bad naming the people who are actually willing try and make a long term successful mir server and not got the paws in the pot of gold. imo any way. :P

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Exactly what I was thinking Skunk, I work bloody hard to get my server looking polished, reliable and long term yet the users go to the high rate that they can buy the top spot on lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

I fail to see "Corruption" in all honesty - Your second link doesnt work btw, you've copied it wrong.

All I see is the server owner trying to make some money off stupid players willing to put their money into such server. People have been doing this for years now, where people are willing to pay money, server owners are willing to take it.

"Donate" to servers at your own risk.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

It is sad that servers go down this road, but i wouldn't bother playing 99% of the servers advertised anyways as i don't trust the hosts/admins of them. I only play a fair game and not many servers can do this. Hosts these days have no care for the game what so ever it's how much ££££ they can quickly make before people get borerd of there server and move on. But in all honesty the people that donate on these servers must be abit daft as how long do they think the servers really gonna last ? or they got too much money lol.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

That aint even MirReborn lol, its not even online. Thats MirRebirth ??

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

MirRebirth 2.3 is **** anyway and the gm is corrupt. It is corruption when he is selling off levels whereas people are working for levels so it's not fair. If people want to buy levels, sell them exp potions, that's what it's been all about. The server is only up to make a couple of quid for night outs probably or to buy his gf a nice little card and present for her birthday.. you never know. End of the day, it's your own risk if you want to donate on mir2 private servers and such servers as these that are run by immature kids who run it to make a couple of quids and down in a months time. Everyone knows a donation server even if it's not been said in the server ad, you can still see that by the gm or ingame. LOMCN should not police servers, people should chose what they want to play afterall, it is a forum right?

h

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Double post, sorry. Internet went crazy.

h

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

I fail to see "Corruption" in all honesty - Your second link doesnt work btw, you've copied it wrong.

All I see is the server owner trying to make some money off stupid players willing to put their money into such server. People have been doing this for years now, where people are willing to pay money, server owners are willing to take it.

"Donate" to servers at your own risk.

Truth.

Don't get what's wrong about this, he's hardly put a "no-donation" tag on his server so why should he not be allowed to take money for ingame stuff?

Hitman you can't really say anything about donations, on your last server you said there would be no donations as it was hosted on your laptop, yet you were taking donations anyway.

/Nymph

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

That doesn't mean i can't talk about donations.. I didn't exactly say they are not allowed. The server owners chose what they want to do and the players chose whether they want to play. My point is, expect the expected.. donations go on to this day and if your gonna sit there and complain then remember, we told you so.

h

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Theres a difference between donations and blatant character selling. Items/exppots to make you level faster yeah, you still need to put some effort in. Imagine if you were at the top spot then some clown comes along, donated £50, all your work means nothing. On most servers donators are in the top 10 players but not quite at the top because people tha put serious effort in come out on top, here you wont get people like that, the person that throws the most money at the host will be #1.

Especially on a server that has a very limited lifespan, Im not sure if the admins of this realise that theres a stat cap, cos people are almost hitting it after 1 week.

I cant really see the difference between rages server and this one except rages actually had some fresh maps/caves and quite a bit of effort (Or seemingly) put into it.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
stupid post tbh

People Donate and server goes down U/L
play and work hard w/o donating N1

another server will be along anywayz