Looking for some clients and server files.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Is there any chance of getting Old School client and maybe server files...
And Mir Reborn 2.3 Client.
And any other files such as pongo.
And where can i get Mir Rev Client.
Also does anyone have P69 Client ?

And if anyone else has any files / Clients they wish to share please upload.

Thanks guys.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Yh i fount Extreme last night.

Sorry lol i searched MirReborn 100000000+ times just kept coming up with MirRebornV2 that was dated in 2008.........

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
im not uploading my oldskool client, as its too big...... nor would i ever release the server files cause ppl would just put them online with a gameshop and not change ne thing...

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
im not uploading my oldskool client, as its too big...... nor would i ever release the server files cause ppl would just put them online with a gameshop and not change ne thing...

Ok i respect that :thumbup1:

And i suppose mad one lol.

Only gonna be jacking the wil's etc out of it lol!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
pointless me sugesting 4heros client because all the hum and weapons r edited for wis spells

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Yer i was having a browse threw ur client the other day and realised theres additional images in there and it would fook up if i tryed using.

Thanks anyways.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I don't see the point in using someone elses client. 95% of the time they are full of **** in the graphics folders which you wont even use but just jacks up the client size.
I would suggest just robbing someones items, hums, weapons and thats about it lol.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
I don't see the point in using someone elses client. 95% of the time they are full of **** in the graphics folders which you wont even use but just jacks up the client size.
I would suggest just robbing someones items, hums, weapons and thats about it lol.

I think that's what he's planning to do, just looking for more graphics.

/Nymph