Looking for....

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
Hi. I'm wondering If any of you magical server making people has the time to go through everything about making a mir 2 private server with me. You know, like going on msn or something and telling me what to download, how to setup my server etc. Please help :brows:

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
Hi. I'm wondering If any of you magical server making people has the time to go through everything about making a mir 2 private server with me. You know, like going on msn or something and telling me what to download, how to setup my server etc. Please help :brows:

can't really jump into things like this, considering it is a very big job to explain things such as these.

but again, good luck with your server.

Upvote 0

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
Thanks for that link but there's tons of links and downloads on It. This Is the sort of reason I need somebody to walk me through making the server.

This is the sort of reason, LOMCN have links like these, to stop people making pointless questions when all they have to do is male 2 clicks and WOOP! you're on ultimate Mir guide lol.

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
This is the sort of reason, LOMCN have links like these, to stop people making pointless questions when all they have to do is male 2 clicks and WOOP! you're on ultimate Mir guide lol.
Yeeeeeeeah but what should I be downloading? 1.9 emu files? 1.4 untouched files? LEDU stuff?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Upvote 0

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
READ THE GUIDE!!! IT TELLS YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM!!!

Have you even looked more than twice on the link he posted?

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
All right, I'm confused. How about you just tell me what ones you downloaded?

Upvote 0

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
Most people downloaded the 1.9 Foundation...

but considering you're a newbie to this, i reccomend using DM2 as once you get the hang of 1.9, its sort of difficult to get the handle of DM2

"You can't teach an old dog new tricks"

Upvote 0

Onimusha™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2006
oh for gods sake, why don't you look in that section and see what's it about fgs.

This is just pure laziness

Upvote 0

ExJamo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2006
I'd like for some experienced member of the forum to pm me or talk to me on msn to help me through everything tbh

Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
All the menbers involved with the Mir 2 files have gone throught the exact same process you will go through. Comming here and asking some one to do everything for you gets you no where, somewhere down the line you're going to have to do this your self again.

I sugest you take the time to browse and search these forums to obtain all the information you need, the decide what seems best for you.

Locked so this can't be spammed any more.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.