looking TO GET involved with dm2

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
looking to get involved with a dm2 server team i got great skills i like to use with server i was looking for a gm position.

post details below

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
looking to get involved with a dm2 server team i got great skills i like to use with server i was looking for a gm position.

post details below
So basically all you want is a gm position, id help out with a server if I thought it was going to be good without rewards as having a decent server out to play should be a big enough reward.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i help a few servers online and in the making and i never ask for a gm spot

ps ghetto a good lad

lif

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Yeah. some ppl instantly think when they see someone asking for Gm position they think for themselves.

Thats not always the case

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
SCENE I

*Shard walks into Currys*

'Hi. I'm looking for a dishwasher.'

SCENE II

*Shard walks into Currys*

'Hi. I want a dishwasher.'

I see no difference.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
lol ghetto does do good work, as i seen it in Infinity, so i dunno why your sayin he just wants position, coz he actually does do work

Goodwork in infinity? i would love you to show me this work cause those files were done by infinity, he never got a code in edgeways

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Most of my work was done in infinity i did lots of work if i can get hold of infinity files i will prove every1 i still got lots of work and i love to use them i wanted to join EvilMir but hes not looking for no1 i got lot of great skills i want to enchane without mir and do more stuff with servers.