Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
how many players did everton have in the 1966 world cup? what cup / cup final did everton get into last season? where did everton finish in the table last season?

we have a song for people like you. (8) Your father is your brother, your sister is your mother, you all love each other, the everton family (8)

Rocky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2004
Liverpool!!!
please tell me how it matters how many players Everton had in the 1966 world cup, please tell me how it matters if Everton got into a cup final last year, i see... cos yous got in the final and got beat, you take pride from that? its jst as good as winning it for your trophiless team isnt it? that must ov bin the highlight of your life, really and yous finished above us last season yes. When was the last time yous did that bar last season?
and tbh your stealing a former Everton song that was (8) Gary Neville shags his brother and his sister and his mother, all the Neville's shag each other, Dirty Neville *******s(8) so go forever blow bubbles BumNugget

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
we got robbed, not beat. and we got robbed because you scousers are pro at it. i said about the 1966 world cup as west ham had more players than any other team in theirs. a season or 2 before that.

ok, i got another song 4 you.

(8) the wheels on your house go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on your house go round and round you dirty pikey c*nt(8)

<3

Rocky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2004
Liverpool!!!
Loved1 said:
we got robbed, not beat. and we got robbed because you scousers are pro at it. i said about the 1966 world cup as west ham had more players than any other team in theirs. a season or 2 before that.

ok, i got another song 4 you.

(8) the wheels on your house go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on your house go round and round you dirty pikey c*nt(8)

<3

lol shall we have a little sing along shall we? (8) We'd play football, with Bobby Moore's head, We'd play football, with Bobby Moore's head(8), got robbed did yous ye? listen i ****in hate Liverpool to but no doubt they deserved to win. Bitter 1 are we? whats the matter? no trophies? (8) You've got no History, You've got no History (8). Impleying im a thief are you? your jst a stupid ****ney **** who supports a team that plays a little childrems rhyme for there little kids like you.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
we have no trophies? you have absolutely none.

why cant you get a cup of tea at everton?

cos' all the cups are at chelsea and all the mugs are in the stands

Status
Not open for further replies.