Many People ?

Join Discord

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
have they even got a backbone?

Clearly not.

Harry was trying to sell me scripts on msn the other day for £4.99, lol aswell as other deals >.>

Harry I've lost all respect for you now tbh, the best thing for you to do is foad all you do is talk shít pretending to your all your family members in one week just sad aswell perfectic. Get a life you clearly havnt got one.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I shal say it one more time, the reason for this thread was because the forum has been dead. And i wanted to know how many people are about, and people posting dont mean they are gona play my server.. Nor have i mentioned my server once..

Lol, you said that more than one time.. We get it, you made this thread to see if the forum is dead. We don't care. Your an idiot and get off the forum please, a mod should ban this idiot. You can tell it's harry his gone back to his self again, not his "brother" anymore lol. Oh and i'd like to let everyone know, he is very unreliable he came online on msn last night and was asking to buy my server files lol what does that say for MirReborn? Wouldn't trust this guy if i had to.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Lmao i was joking jese, like anyone would buy a npc script. And i can beleive u thought i was being serious.. You all think i take mir as seriously as you lot lol.. Well i dont, its a game. The sooner all you relise this the better.

And the reason the forum is dead, is because of people like you lot. Nearly every server that goes up now days, gets rinsed if its late,has bugs,whiped,or has donations.. Your like a pack of wolves..

At the end of the day, your the geeks who still play a 10 year old game.. I just do it in my spare time, for some fun. Seriously get a life..

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I have spent a few days all in all, i do 1-2 hours a night if that.. Sometimes i dont do anything for a week.. I do it when i want to If you so great make your own server :)

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
I have spent a few days all in all, i do 1-2 hours a night if that.. Sometimes i dont do anything for a week.. I do it when i want to If you so great make your own server :)

nowhere in any of my posts do i say im 'great' idiot.

i'v had servers way before ****s like you were around with more rep than you can ever wish for.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

Ok it's good to know that you don't care about your players.. you'll do it if you want to when you want to.

h