[Map maker needed] pic inside

Join Discord

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
basically i want the trees in the main bit removed, i dunno how i aint a good mapper lol, would anyone do it? or point me in right direction?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
1st of all open the map, go to view and turn of tiles and backgroundtiles. then zoom into 40% and turn atribute marks on. Then click the little bin and start clicking the on the atributes until they are gone.

If u wana upload map, i will do it for yu. Cause that aint a bad looking map

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
1st of all open the map, go to view and turn of tiles and backgroundtiles. then zoom into 40% and turn atribute marks on. Then click the little bin and start clicking the on the atributes until they are gone.

Mate if you look throw other topics. He has all ready done what he needed done. Guess your to late:P

But map is vn1 :thumbup1:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

lol..... no no no no.

Zoom in to 100% (Faster refresh speed, thus quicker removal)
Click bin and hold Ctrl whilst clicking, does 3x3 area, hold shift does something like 10x10 (be careful you may erase walls of moat)
Dont turn off objects.. as you'd need to see the trees, why do 2 processes when you can do one. For the trees aim 2-5 spaces below the trunk too.

I'd say this is a hard job as attributes confuse everybody, to get a nice clean job anywho with no errors.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
I didnt know about the ctrl thingy so cheers for the tip, but as for leaving objects on why not just use atribs ? will reload faster surely

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
cheers for help lads

smavid can i add u on msn? need to ask about making a set

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
lol..... no no no no.

Zoom in to 100% (Faster refresh speed, thus quicker removal)
Click bin and hold Ctrl whilst clicking, does 3x3 area, hold shift does something like 10x10 (be careful you may erase walls of moat)
Dont turn off objects.. as you'd need to see the trees, why do 2 processes when you can do one. For the trees aim 2-5 spaces below the trunk too.

I'd say this is a hard job as attributes confuse everybody, to get a nice clean job anywho with no errors.

David how dare you!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex