Mir 3 Armours to Mir 2

Join Discord

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Hiya

A mate of mine (nemo) is taking armours from mir3 to mir 2.

Wondering what you think.

newarmstate.jpg

2 on the are all class armours and the others are sin.

newarm.jpg

Also think the sin weapons are coming too.

Please leave feedback only.

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Looks good, think it's about time we use from mir3 armours on mir2. Tell your friend Nemo, nice job.

h

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Desperate need of more armours, as its one of only 2 items that change your apperance the same old armours get boring.

Good job, some look a little blotchy on the actual character running about but its a small image so maybe it looks better ingame. item select/equip screen looks near perfect to me?

/gw

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
That's just some of the state images(obv.) they do need a couple of little bits doing still.
Not sure what you mean about the in game images?

Also if anyone has hh8 combine they can link me to, i cant seem to find it. I was going to see if i could add shadows using it. If not they'll have to stay without shadows which (to me) isn't really a giant issue.

/Nemo

Last edited:

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
looks strange with ingame pic, some nice ones there, not all of em are my taste. good job tho nemo.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
They look weird without shadows...

i dont think they really fit in with mir2, but its hard to tell.. need to see them ingame they might look ok, but pretty sure theres some mir3>mir2 armours about.. the very crapy armours that ppl sometimes / used to use for the lvl 33 armours... they used to attack weirdly and that

id like to see them ingame before giving a proper comment really, but personally dont think they will work well + need shadows

still nice job for trying

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The stateitem images look surprisingly good, and I'm glad you're doing this. But I say shadows are an absolute must...or you just look like you're floating ingame, it's not good. And as Bon said, previous armours ripped from mir3 have messed up actions, what about these?

Doesn't Kaori's MIM do shadows? Think i've seen the feature but never tried it myself.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I think they would look good if they had the shadows, alot better than alot out there.

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
They look weird without shadows...

i dont think they really fit in with mir2, but its hard to tell.. need to see them ingame they might look ok, but pretty sure theres some mir3>mir2 armours about.. the very crapy armours that ppl sometimes / used to use for the lvl 33 armours... they used to attack weirdly and that

id like to see them ingame before giving a proper comment really, but personally dont think they will work well + need shadows

still nice job for trying

I agree with most of that yeah.
However the fact of the matter is sins are very limited with arms + weps atm, where as other classes have loads, that's the reason i'm doing it. Also if you pair up the arms with the weps i will be doing then the anims will match up perfectly you wont get floating weps with your char doing something else. if you had it as a mini humup type thing so you could only wear the weps + arms with each other that is.
as for shadows there's not really much i can do about that..

Doesn't Kaori's MIM do shadows? Think i've seen the feature but never tried it myself.
I dont know i'll have to look for that see what its like. Wasnt aware of anything else i could use.

/Nemo

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oh these are sin only armours? not war/tao/wiz?

if so then ye... thats gr8 even without shadows, as sin armours are very limited, and there isnt any custom made 1s wither from UCID or w/e.... any "new" sin armours are just re-colours

so even w/o the shadows well worth it for the sins

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I meant the character view (birds eye view of you actually running about) not the inventry screen.

Basically its like every1 else has said, without seeing the character run/attack its hard to tell.

looks like a strong start though atleast, good luck.

/gw

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
oh these are sin only armours? not war/tao/wiz?

if so then ye... thats gr8 even without shadows, as sin armours are very limited, and there isnt any custom made 1s wither from UCID or w/e.... any "new" sin armours are just re-colours

so even w/o the shadows well worth it for the sins

Yeah these are meant for sins, im not sure how the sin anims differ on mir3 compared to mir2 if they do at all. But if you're using the arms with weps i do it will match up. If you use these arms with current mir2 ones im not sure cos i haven't checked them yet cos i dont have a 2.6 serv to check yet.

/Nemo

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Shame there is no shadows to them as they almost look like they are floating but I was personally thinking of doing this but does look you've done well there. Nice one indeed

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I converted the mir2 source to read these armours, problem was getting shadows as no reader I have can read them.