Mir 5 Trailer

Join Discord

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Would you guys play Mir if it came to xbox, ps5 etc etc?

I probably would lmao

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Would you guys play Mir if it came to xbox, ps5 etc etc?

I probably would lmao
nah, wrong sort of game for it imo, consoles for me has always been for like driving/Story-Action-Adventure type where you kinda have to follow the game, like Uncharted etc Isn't diable on consoles now? would feel weird as **** to me haha

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
nah, wrong sort of game for it imo, consoles for me has always been for like driving/Story-Action-Adventure type where you kinda have to follow the game, like Uncharted etc Isn't diable on consoles now? would feel weird as **** to me haha

People love to play ARPG with controller so it's like playing them on console.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I see 'We Made A Lot Of ******* Money From Exploiting Our Playerbases Bank Accounts' is back at it again?

After the Mir 4 fiasco, I don't think I'll ever play one of their modern games. No one should be more or less forced into paying a **** tonne of money to just simply compete.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Since Mir4 they have released countless games and not one of them has been better than Mir4 in terms of gameplay the only thing Wemade do reliably is make the game as pay to win as possible and ignore the players wants and concerns I mean just look at Nightcrow one and a half stars gameplay is utter crap yet they made 10 million in 3 days from it and this was after they dropped the bombshell weekend before launching on a monday or tuesday that EU Players would have to play on the NA servers with NA server time.

Anyway Wetrash rant over. Mir5 and Ymir gamplay may be god tier like mir4 but with the speed they have been throwing out games the last few years and the low quality they have put into all of them I have my doubts that any of them will be better than Mir4.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Wemade has released the latest work in the Mir series, 'MIR5', and released an art demo video.

MIR5 is a PC MMORPG being developed by Wemade Next, CEO Park Jung-so, who developed the previous game 'MIR4', and is being developed through Unreal Engine 5.

In the art demo released on the 27th, you can get a glimpse of the world view of MIR5. 'MIR5' tells the story of an expedition that crossed over to an unfamiliar world aboard the dimension-crossing ship 'Shinki Ship', and the class 'Fighter', which first appeared in 'MIR5', and the super-world boss 'Nerkan', who enjoyed a lot of popularity in the previous work 'MIR4', appeared.

The developer explained that 'MIR5' is designing the overall game economic structure by considering the application of blockchain technology from the early stage so that the dependence on the sale of probabilistic items and the value of user play can be rewarded in the game.

Hope last paragraph fills you all with joy.

I imagine this new class will be ripped from YMir ☠️