smoochy boys on tour

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Loved1 said:
ill get you a bucket rockey. and shove it over your head and beat you til your dead. love the rhyming

The only thing you could beat is john ritter, and that's only because he's fat and dead

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I dont mind gays, aslong as they arnt perfectic.

I dont see where they come from though, if i was a women if be gay. But men are just so... hairy.

Nothing beats a nice soft touch of a woman.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Owange said:
tbh, all i wantted was a few mir homosexuals msn addeys not a bliming convo. :) msn's would be nice

P.s. if u don't like to put ur msn addey on topics, PM it, or if u have a friend u might no, PM his.

Just want a date thats all, i hope you have cam or pictures ;) i want a long term relationship with lots of loving ;)

Lets be frank here gentlemen, seeing as this guy has no clue what he's doing, infact, he's so poor at it, even I didnt realise at first. The basic concept is.

1. He makes post here with Homosexual claims.
2. There is a possibility someone from LOMCN will contact him as they share the same lifestyle
3. This guy makes a post here to name and shame individuals.

The thread itself is a good attempt, but he tried to hard with the post ive qouted. Too much desperation in the post as he's impatient to own someone, the name in a way makes sense now. #

Case Closed.