Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
lol @ taking mir and forums so serious find this very pathetic not gonna fight some poor chav n get done for gbh thanks very much.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Get done for gbh? ide get arrested u ****ing mug i already got a gbh record, n i aint a chav but ok lmao

This thread is jokes man rofl, im out have fun.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Get done for gbh? ide get arrested u ****ing mug i already got a gbh record, n i aint a chav but ok lmao.
in all honesty wakku would probably beat the **** outta u, look at the size of him. ur just some skinny wannabe geeky gangsta.

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
so ur at skool and goin ur GCSEs meanin ur 16 and u get £80 a day?

wow lol, wot part time job pays a 16 year old £80 a day, plz tell me as id love 2 work as 1 of them.

it appears ur the twat, not me.

honestly why even post u make urself look so stupid sayin **** thats totaly wrong, yet u think ur totaly right.

so plz stfu about stuff u know nothing about? lol

I work for my step dad you mug, in ground works .... I working mostly every day in 6 weeks holliday = add it up mug.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Rofl, size doesent matter, obviously you havent had a single fight.. look at the size of him? he probably cant even lift his arm.. its pure fat you can ****ing tell that stretch marks n all only muscley prt on him is his neck cus he played rugby, i would knock the ****ing prik out.. im asking him to ****ing meet me he dosent even know *** all bout his own end proves he dont go out.. i aint even heard of im neither... hed probz get shot soon as he step out sid his front door save me the ****ing energy.. seriously wakku is jokes, by time he manages to move his arm he'll be on the floor crying like the ****ing mug he is (Y) and then ill stab the mutha ****a n slam his hed against the floor n the walls n then leave him to choke on his own blood then ill piss in his mouth.. glass the **** if he gets bk up even better shoot him g/f now b u dont know jack bout me or where im from or my endz nore does wakku n he comes from round ere, ive seen some 1 get ****ing sliced with a samurai sword ****ing samalians, get there hands on enything.. as soon as you know who i am by my nickname irl and the ppl i ang round wid u be begging for forgiveness be bowing down to me like u a jew or sum ****.

P.s wakku ... days you go to fitness first then bra? dont worry u wont get knocked out untill u step outside.. we have a little lifting compi but guaranteed ur jaw get dropped when u see me b dont know jack bout me aint seen me .. fitness first is jokes all pussy holes in there mostly gay ppl lifting 20-30k with there gay laugh's n all... come to my gym Body Masters.. get knocked the **** out.. its in maindee bre ye come on saturday opening hours 12oclock till 3-4 sumtimes open till 6ish, ill meet u enywhere Mainde, Pill, Corpa, Lliswerry, Moorland, Alway eny ****ing where u want i got all the connections to get u killed i dont play now **** u, pussy hole.

Last edited:

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
O no two little 14 year olds are quitting mir, we all needed to know that...

Btw you both suck, especially madmanmc ;)

Well for starters i am 16 on sunday ... So that one works out how ? And two... I neva sucked up to no one .. If i sucked up why does every one hate me and try to pk me ? "TRY PK ME" hahaha noob.

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
Lol dont worry about these bunch of jokers they 'cruise' round in a 3 wheeler with there nans blasting there rock **** init, bon is just a joker who hasent even met nat yet n theyv been together god knows how long... theyve all got dropped on mir by us over n over, n they'll all get dropped in rl if i see em ****ing jokers i say me n u meet up n blaze wakkus fam n merk the streets blud ya get me?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
u brag about guns and that but hasnt been any shooting in newport for months u cldnt get ur hands on a gun if ur life relyed on it. you obviously have no clue wat stretch marks are caused by ill tell you its from putting weight on and losing/toning up very fast and thats what ive dun but still very big. u might be able to punch quiker than me but i can take punches and i can give them big time.

i used to go bodymasters but the facilities are too out of date too small and the plays is in crap condition, and thers only 2 showers...i can afford to go fitness first plenty of pussy ther facilities are amazing i got free shiz when i joined up free drinks on tap. i havnt been gym for a month as i had an operation a month ago havnt entirely recovered etc. im not going to meet you and fight you bcoz i dont take mir this serious and by the sounds of it youll have ur friends ther 'incase' you do get beat up which you would to jump me.

and the reasons above is why i dont hand around on street corners bcoz ther is ppl hanging around with swords knifes n bats up their hoodies. ill say no more bcoz u r a mug and this thread is just on fire with flame.

and as for threatening my family when my brother was in school in 6form he was the nuttiest ardest guy in school. and as for my dad ive nvr met ne 1 thats stood up to him and got away with it and ther isnt ne 1 i know that isnt afraid of him.

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Thread Closed.

Reason: Thread has gone off-topic, and I already warned about keeping this on-topic.

/Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.