Mir2 2.3 Server Files

Join Discord

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
besides, if the chinese asks for 100€ that's 1000 yuan, and we can easely get that ammount, all we have to do is to donate 5€ each.... 5 x 20 = 100, and i don't think ppl will beacome less poor because of 5€...

post here if ur willing to give 5€ for the files. If we don't have enought ppl ill put the rest of the money so NW can buy them.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
:middle: :mooned: :middle:

You must be 1 sad mofo to even consider buying anything to do with online gaming.

Why ?
People paying to play something that will never run out and that you don't have to restock ?
Seems eminently sensible to me.
I can remember me and two guys getting together and bidding for Euro Mir2 when GN were renegade. I even had a reply from Wemade too. I'll say the reply wasn't "no" either but a bit more constructive.
A well run mmorpg is a license to print money. Maybe not as a pvt server but officially yep.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
yeah go home!!!

For a person doesn't reply to messages even when ppl want's to talk about the price of the files now u come here and ask stuff?
I think some1 should lock or delete this thread coz having these demo files or don't have anything is exacly the same.... just close and delete this thread...

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
that sort of lanuage i dont wanna here it please edit it thank you

looking forward for diamon files tho lol :P

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i'm requesting the translated DB's for the 2.3 files... All the download links are dead!!! can some1 send the over msn plz?

aaronblood

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 30, 2007
yo m8 iv got it working but there is an premade acc do you know of an GM id and pass for the sever ?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Make a new account and change the TBL_Admin so your GM character name is in it.