Mir3 Encryption

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I need just a little bit more info.. I think i'm about to solve this damn mystery. lol

Can you paste more of those packets? See reason I feel like this isn't enough is because I don't know EXACTLY what you're doing to produce these..

basicly i'm starting to think those 2 letters infront have something to do with the size.

Or its something very simple we are over looking. lol.

Last edited:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I'll try, I had a major problem today, the partition was lost. BUT I'm working to restore it, at the moment I'm on my laptop and will have lost the latest version of my prog if I cannot restore my partition. However even If I can't restore it, I can still get data off it so may be able to retrieve my work.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
I'll try, I had a major problem today, the partition was lost. BUT I'm working to restore it, at the moment I'm on my laptop and will have lost the latest version of my prog if I cannot restore my partition. However even If I can't restore it, I can still get data off it so may be able to retrieve my work.

Thats horrible, however re-writing the program a second time only makes it better, it use to happen to me all the time. :)

good luck!

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Thanks :) It's running as we speak lol. Go partition fixer proggie thing lol. I am just fixing the boot record now, looks like it is working. That's what I get for trying to install linspire to an external hard drive. It manages to work its way onto mine!!! The cheek of it!.

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Er, yea me n Nick we're always getting it on :P
He sure knows how to treat a man! :3some:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
:O A littkle bit more information than I'd liked!!! I fixed my machine and have th source lol. Next step is to port my client to linux so you can sort of run mir3 on linux lol.
Hehe I'll come on msn later and hopefully we can try and figure out the mir3 headers.
Those group headers are sent to every member of the group, even the group leader, when people are added, removed or leave the group. The mir3 client parses the body of the message and update the group list accordingly.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
:O A littkle bit more information than I'd liked!!! I fixed my machine and have th source lol. Next step is to port my client to linux so you can sort of run mir3 on linux lol.
Hehe I'll come on msn later and hopefully we can try and figure out the mir3 headers.
Those group headers are sent to every member of the group, even the group leader, when people are added, removed or leave the group. The mir3 client parses the body of the message and update the group list accordingly.

Wow talk about bad luck, after 3 years I just fecked up my system last night and had to format. Thankfully I saved all my sources however I have alot of re-installing to do. :(

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
i've got some commercial software that could help fix it next time. What did you do? Remove boot sector or scew operating system? Maybe when you're back up and running we could work on a linux and windows mir3 client. Invite also to anyone else who would like to join, programmers and graphic artists alike. Gonna concentrate on text client for now. Don't want to make things too complicated.
You have a fun night re=installing your software. I know it's a pain in the arse.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
i've got some commercial software that could help fix it next time. What did you do? Remove boot sector or scew operating system? Maybe when you're back up and running we could work on a linux and windows mir3 client. Invite also to anyone else who would like to join, programmers and graphic artists alike. Gonna concentrate on text client for now. Don't want to make things too complicated.
You have a fun night re=installing your software. I know it's a pain in the arse.

To be honest I was going to start working on some tools for european mir2 2.3, and one of those tools was going to be a european text based client with simple functions. As in chatting and walking with graphical arrows in all direction. I also had the idea of drawing the map your on with radar so you can see a visual.

Mir3, mir2 aren't to far apart we can work something out. ;)

Bah know where to get delphi7? :(

Need to also dl vb6 again this sucks!

Last edited: