[CD3.55] Mir3World Holley 3.55 Bilingual

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Hello friends,

For a long time I have been working on this beautiful project together with a friend of mine, during this time we have suffered a lot to get here since we did not receive help from anyone, it all started in the year 2000 when we were children and after a long time seeing that the Mir3 community was still active, we have worked to bring everyone together, we are pleased to present our bilingual server offers the choice of Language either English or Spanish, with this, I would also like to send a greeting to all those who know me and have shared their time playing with me.

Legend of Mir 3 never dies!

For more information Discord: https://discord.gg/cbTDzQ4E

The Server is open from today in the BETA phase, we will help everyone to have access due to compatibility problems, I am also working on a virtual machine that is easy to install with the Clients included.

Greetings and thanks.

Postscript: I am not here to compete with anyone, I am only fulfilling a dream and it is to bring everyone together and have clan battles take place, whether they are Latino/Spanish/English or Polish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola amigos y amigas,

Durante mucho tiempo he estado trabajando en este bonito proyecto junto a un amigo mío, durante este tiempo hemos sufrido bastante para llegar hasta aquí ya que no recibimos ayuda de nadie, todo empezó en el año 2000 cuando eramos niños y después de mucho tiempo al ver que la comunidad Mir3 seguía activa, hemos trabajado para juntar a todos, nos complace presentarles nuestro servidor bilingüe ofrece la seleción del Idioma ya sea Inglés o Español, con esto, quisiera también mandar un saludo a todos los que me conozcan y hayan compartido su tiempo jugando conmigo.

Legend of Mir 3 Nunca muere!

Para más información Discord: https://discord.gg/cbTDzQ4E

El Servidor está abierto desde hoy en fase BETA, ayudaremos a que todos tengan acceso por los problemas de compatibilidad, también estoy trabajando en una maquina virtual de fácil instalación con los Clientes incluídos.

Saludos y Gracias.

Posdata: no vengo hacerle la competencia a nadie, solo estoy cumpliendo un sueño y es el de reúnir a todos y que se reálizen batallas de clanes ya sean Latinos/Españoles/Ingleses o Polacos.

RealMusaki

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2023
Hello Everyone,

It's Official, we inaugurate the Server this Friday, September 15 at 23:00 (GMT+1) England time.

About This Server, I am going to publish some characteristics;

- Starting Pet
- System Master/Student
- System Rebirth
- System Ascension Lv.(55/57/58/59/60/100)
- Race Cave
- Rebirth Cave (First, Second and Third)
- Own House and VIP Club
- Set of Equipment from 50 to 100 with the Integration of the same Sets with System of Integrals (Sitems) #/GamePoints
- Activity Point System (Every day you start the game you get points that you can later redeem)
- Daily Award
- Honor Points and Fame Points System
- Letter System
- Stones of Power (Common Class, Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 And Fusion Stones)

King of Bichon Missions:
Chap. 1 The Arrival of a Hero - 10 Missions
Chap. 2 The King's Trust 10 - Missions
Chap. 3 The Pursuit of Power 10 - Missions
Chap. 4 King's Experiments 4 - Missions

Mount Missions:
- Obtaining the Brown Horse
- Hero Horse Mission
- Mythical Tiger Mission
- Mythical Dragon Mission

Pet Missions:
- Attack Pet