MirReborn 2.3 [Med-High Rate] *LIVE NOW*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
That can happen, but when this did happened I asked VoRTeX (Guy who died) if they had picked it up, they hadn't. I was on observer yes, but I was nowhere near you or VoRTeX when she was killed.

Weird thing was that aparently neither Fear or VoRTeX had the item (Which was quite clear as the item landed under Fear's pets), nor Harry. So, understandably I was accused as I was in observer at the time, then came out of observer, so must of looked suspicious. But what would of been the point of me picking the item up?

Ofcourse though, Fear had an answer for this... I was actualy irl mates with VoRTeX (Even though I live in England & aparently VoRTeX is Romanian), but Fear had to cry as it made him feel good.

Also, before Fear comes in with the ''you are/were corrupt'' crap, you can ask many people (Even though they probably wont admit it), many times I was asked for levels etc, but I didn't, as I was there to help, not give.

Last edited:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Lmfao @ this btw.. look the simple fact is. Harry asked me to make kits in a certain order.. which i done, i havent touched normal kits @ all except the weapons which harry lowered *again* after i did.. so you want to cry about kits.. speak to him.

Is it my fault i have a battle kit? No..

I was booted from OS was it?.. funny that.. i left when Ben came back because i couldnt be arsed with his power hungry ****.

You say whatever i say goes?.. well i agree and disagree with Harry yes.. if you want it to be Harry's way only.. stats would be lower than they are just now e.g he asked me to lower MC on kits even further than he lowered them, i told him no the MC was fine.

Tbh i couldnt give 2 flying ****s what you all think, funny how its the same people over n over crying * i lost 40/60 DC *, was that me that changed the special Dc/Mc/Sc rings? NO.. get your facts straight ladies.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
More than likely he has put it down due to these idiots crying..

Yes i know they are pissed coz of rewind.. but there was no explination as to why there was a rewind.. but i take it im getting the blame for that one too ye?

The fact is.. the server should never have went live in the first place.. it was miles off being ready, and harry started to notice that while server was like, *Reason for so many changes*.. and Fear you think your the only one to loose 70 odd Dc?.. ive lost the same, but the fact that it needed lowering why cry about it? stats were just gonna end up as stupid as OS.. i mean lvl 75 with Dc 400+ ? lmfao by the time you hit 100 you would have 800+ with the items that were in, just makes for pointless gameplay.. if you can see that then your a complete retard.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
The server was fine to go up when it did, Harry has done the right thing and updated as he goes along.

But now, I suppose the servers down and hes working on it more just to re-release it at a later date because you think that's a better idea?

KK or No?

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Lol i have no say in what way the server goes no..

First off the stats were stupid.. you all think you had good kits? You havent even seem the good kits yet.. you think you had a rare ring e.g special Dc/Mc/Sc ring.. none of you had any of the good ones.. best i seen was a Acid ring.. like the 4th out of 8 rings and that was what Dc 55 before? the top ring was like Dc 90.. you dont think that is stupid?

Second of all.. a lot of caves needed adding, which as far as i was aware harry was working on them last night..

Third.. there was tons of bugs + exploits in there server, by the looks of it.. it wasnt even tested before release.

All in all not ready for release.

And if you look @ Harry's name on MSN you will see its " Down awaiting dedicated server ", i take it that was my choice ye? lol what do you think
iam? his keeper?

The only thing i done was take his offer to help him sort out his items.. my choice? no.. his choice, he just needed an extra pair of hands to help with it... he offered me a GM spot to work on the server with him.. i knocked it back. Im not after anything nor trying to " benefit " myself.. anyone that cant see that, i couldnt really care. I know what i was asked to do.. you dont. Simple

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Will put server back up when dedi comes thru. Server has been whiped, this is due to the rewinds,the amount of bugs, exploits that have been found.

Re-Doing all drop files,Adding HP to Tao's And Wizzes. Sorting all caves,exp,extrength. Adding new caves for the higher lvl's. Exp more evened out over lvl's.
Will Also have a minimap patch ingame, along with all doors fixed.

Quests all working and fixed. New Wizz pet quest system, along with mor tao pets.

I know server has a had alot of problems, but i still think it can be a success, Soon as dedi comes thru it will be back up, with no silly mistakes letting you lot down. One again sorry for my mess up.

/Harry cya soon xx