Mmo Renders

mapadale

Does anyone know where I can get image renders for the following.

Legend of mir 2/3
Unreal Tournement 3

Or genral MMO image renders.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
its easyer to cut them out, ither using the wand or using one of the marquies, one of them auto sticks to the best fit wich i found very useful

mapadale

its easyer to cut them out, ither using the wand or using one of the marquies, one of them auto sticks to the best fit wich i found very useful
How can cutting an image be easier than a render, a render is all ready cut and saves you time.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
How can cutting an image be easier than a render, a render is all ready cut and saves you time.
but y use 1 someone else has done, its better (imo) when u do it your self, and u find a image u like more, other than just maybe 1 or 2 images that some one else has cut out, and then changing ur idea, design, i duno thats my oppinion

mapadale

but y use 1 someone else has done, its better (imo) when u do it your self, and u find a image u like more, other than just maybe 1 or 2 images that some one else has cut out, and then changing ur idea, design, i duno thats my oppinion
But cutting them correctly and I mean pixel by pixel to give you the perfect render, takes a hell of a lot of time to do and when creating banners. Especially sales banners, I don't have the time to be doing the cutting all the time.